Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Browns sign another ex-Raven

Nothing wrong with a little friendly smack talk. Let's be insightful and enlightening on both ends. I know you can...

Now, back to the "game."

2. Re: Browns sign another ex-Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Dawg View Post
    wow...that was definitely original...how many ravens fans did it take to come up with that? all 12 of them??

its all good...you can poke fun..I dont mind.

I know that hi-jacked super bowl trophy with blood stains on it looks good to you.

tell me how was last season when the Browns swept you? well it will be even sweeter this year, when we do it again
    O-HI-O =the two zero's on both ends of OHIO stands for no professional championships and the H-I in the middle is their "high" on themselves because of NOTHING! ZERO! ZILCH! except their college championship with a nuthead as a school mascot what is that?

<--what is that
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 09-18-2008 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Dawg
    Troller?

I have offered you guys to come to our site as well as my guys come here and talk football. Hey if you cant stand the heat, dont come in the kitchen. If you got game, then bring it.
    Settle down, Dawg. I must have missed your invitation to visit your site, but with an impending divorce and the end of the fiscal year at work, I guess I've been a little distracted. But I personally have no problem with a Browns fan paying us a visit.

But since you're here, let me ask you a question -- what the hell was Romeo thinking when he decided to kick that field goal at the end of the Steelers game?

Its all good, I understand everyone is cautious when someone pops up on their board, like i did. There are plenty of people out there that are of ill-intentions. Believe me when I said I scouted for a good Ravens message board to approach and you guys were the best, far and away. Good members and the staff has their heads on right..good stuff here, you have to protect it!

ahhh..Romeo...no one knows what he was thinking, but he did the same thing in the Dallas game.

I have never been a supporter of the Fat Man...30 years as a bridesmaid and never a bride...makes one wonder huh?

Oh I made this sig just for Romeo...

Blog Entries

I'm pretty respectful of Cleveland fans, because they had to go through the same thing we did. I'm glad we got a football team, but I'm not happy about the way they came here, since the same thing happened to us. I had a nice chat with a Cleveland fan earlier this summer, and we exchanged pleasantries and compliments about each team's situations...also we exchanged our hate of Steelers fans.

I'm never comfortable about a divisional game, there's too much at stake and both teams know each other too well. It's what they say about the definition of a rivalry...a rivalry means a matchup where there's something outside of the on paper matchup that can throw a game either way. Cincy beat us TWICE last year, and look how they played two weeks ago. That kind of change can't be pinned on FA losses or any one player.

That said, here's 3 ups and 3 downs for the game Sunday:

UP
    1. We had an extra week to rest, digest the playbook, and season Flacco
    2. Cleveland has shown they have some major problems on offense, and I believe that's got to stem from poor OL play. Jamal is not the type of back who can run to get you a lead, he grinds out yards to control the game clock and protect a lead. If we shut down their passing game, like we did against the Bengals, our D front can handle Jamal.
    3. It's a home game, get the crowd into it

DOWN
    1. 2 weeks can also throw off your rhythm
    2. Cleveland is probably ramping up in the face of 2 straight losses and the possibility of a 3rd. A bye week here would've helped more, but maybe, just maybe, they use this as an opportunity to rally the troops
    3. The Cleveland D is better than the Cincy D, so I think Flacco will need to be cautious with his passing, watch out for OL getting beat more, and our RB will need to be on their top game to get the yards against the Cleveland DL.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag
    Jamal is not the type of back who can run to get you a lead, he grinds out yards to control the game clock and protect a lead. If we shut down their passing game, like we did against the Bengals, our D front can handle Jamal.
    Jamal will not do squat against our defense, which looked great against the Bengals. Of course, the Bengals apparently suck, so the Browns will probably be a better test. But our run defense looked as good as it ever has against Cincy, so any positive plays the Browns get will likely be through the air. And if the defense could shut down Carson Palmer, why shouldn't they shut down the Browns?

I don't know what to expect from the offense, but I feel good about the defense. This will likely be a low scoring game.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    3. The Cleveland D is better than the Cincy D, so I think Flacco will need to be cautious with his passing, watch out for OL getting beat more, and our RB will need to be on their top game to get the yards against the Cleveland DL.
    I don't know about that. Cleveland's secondary is horrible. Flacco should have a nice day if the OL can give him the same time they gave him vs. Cincy.

any speculation as to a former HC (Brian Billick) with a Ring might be interested in going to Cleveland after RCren gets canned?
    at least the Brownies put up a fight against the Squealers last week instead of dying like dawgs as they has lately.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

To be fair, we said last year that Jamal wouldn't run against our D, and he did.

Jamal has just not looked himself this year, but I think part of that could be the low carries. We knew Jamal's best carries came towards the end of the game, when he'd punished defenders in the bad carries.

The question is, does Jamal have the stamina to go through that still, or is his body starting to wear. I think he's starting to wear out a bit and you'll see him get to retirement in a few years. I think he'll have another 1000 yard season or close to it this year, but next year's season will be VERY tough for Jamal.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

hey shit brown i think you need a reality check jackass.

last year is GONE.who cares you beat us twice.look at your team this year 0-2 dummy sitting down in the bottom with the other shithole bengals take your time and get the hell off this site.

whoever has the authority to get rid of him please do he is a total senseless jackass

Blog Entries

he hasn't really been attacking, he's just engaging in some friendly smack talk...Don't worry, our defense will do the talking on Sunday...

Derek Anderson, enjoy some clear vision while you still have it, because after Sunday, you'll be seeing some STARS!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    hey shit brown i think you need a reality check jackass.

last year is GONE.who cares you beat us twice.look at your team this year 0-2 dummy sitting down in the bottom with the other shithole bengals take your time and get the hell off this site.

whoever has the authority to get rid of him please do he is a total senseless jackass
    You are more annoying than he has been. Football is a game. they are not invading our stadium, they were afraid to come down and watch the debacle that they know is about to happen. This is the first time they have had to deal with expectations, and the pressure is crushing them. The Ravens have dominated this series, and should dominate this game as well.

Who cares if a Browns fan wants to come here and see what is really going on. I would too if I wanted to find out about the Ravens since the national media ignores us.

I like anyone who is a football fan even if they happen to live near the mistake by the lake and root for the Clowns, his little blurb about the blood stains on the SB was fighting words, but you started it, and they will never feel like they should not have been the one with a SB and us as the donkey expansion team who has had like one winning season in 40 years or whatever.