Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Browns sign another ex-Raven

http://www.nfl.com/teams/clevelandbr...tions?team=CLE

Allen Patrick was signed to the Brown's PS. They are probably pumping him for info...lol.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Blog Entries

Re: Browns sign another ex-Raven

i don't see him giving them too much of an edge. He had one TC here, I'll bet he didn't photocopy the playbook in his head.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    i don't see him giving them too much of an edge. He had one TC here, I'll bet he didn't photocopy the playbook in his head.
    wouldn't matter, our talent far exceeds theirs.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

I'm not sure where some folks are getting this whole thing that the Brown are what they were last year... or we are what we were last year... I have a very good feeling about this game... :ww:
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

I too have a good feeling about this game.

6. Re: Browns sign another ex-Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Dawg View Post
    I too have a good feeling about this game.
    What would give a Cleveland fan a good feeling? Browns have not won a championship in 44 years, the indians- much longer and the cavaliers, never. So where is there any happy memories? Plus you population keeps decreasing. When our area flushes our commodes-- it goes straight to cleveland.

wow...that was definitely original...how many ravens fans did it take to come up with that? all 12 of them??

its all good...you can poke fun..I dont mind.

I know that hi-jacked super bowl trophy with blood stains on it looks good to you.

tell me how was last season when the Browns swept you? well it will be even sweeter this year, when we do it again

I sometimes think about all the pain and suffering the Cleveland fans have had to endure since the early 60s and it makes me appreciate more that Baltimore and the state of Maryland has always fielded teams who win championships.

Meanwhile, Cleveland has repeatedly come up short in every major sport since before O. J. Simpson won the Heisman!

Can we get rid of this troller?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

10. Re: Browns sign another ex-Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Dawg View Post
    wow...that was definitely original...how many ravens fans did it take to come up with that? all 12 of them??

its all good...you can poke fun..I dont mind.

I know that hi-jacked super bowl trophy with blood stains on it looks good to you.

tell me how was last season when the Browns swept you? well it will be even sweeter this year, when we do it again
    Hey, Shit For Brains, You say we. Like you are part of that team, like you or the other fan has anything to do with their wins or losses. What do you call a good looking woman in Cleveland? A Tourist.

Troller?

I have offered you guys to come to our site as well as my guys come here and talk football. Hey if you cant stand the heat, dont come in the kitchen. If you got game, then bring it.

I answered the smack with smack, now if anyone wants to talk football..lets do it..if not, I'll politely find another Ravens site to do this with. I actually thought this was the best of the four sites I surveyed, but its up to you guys. You make the call.
    Last edited by Chef Dawg; 09-17-2008 at 08:49 PM.

and shit for brains?

wow...I really was wrong...I thought you guys could talk football...sorry...