Message from across the Globe

So I've made it to Balad Air Base Iraq. Good thing is I have easy access to the internet. Thank God I come still come here to get all the latest and greatest on the Ravens.

Speaking of which WTF! One long plane ride later and instead of playing Monday we get a bye week! I think the NFL loves to shit on the Ravens.

Anyway I'll regularly post photos from the sandbox.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Re: Message from across the Globe

Stay safe Dade.
    We are all bummed about the game (but more so about what comes in november now) but what will be will be.

Stay safe. Tough break about the game that is for sure, hopefully you have good internet access, because I am sure AFN won't show any extra Ravens games (just the nationally televised night games) I found this out the hard way last year when I stayed up to watch the Cincy and NE game.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Definitely sucks about the revised bye week ....

Hope things are going safe for you over in the sandbox. Drink water, drink water, drink water!

Welcome to LSA Anaconda, brother... I've spent a little bit of time there during previous deployments. Relatively speaking, not a bad place to be stuck!

Should be a relatively safe and uneventful stay, as long as you apply the training you've received and common sense.

I believe the Army and Air Force still maintain operational control of the base.

Stay safe and Semper Fidelis!!

Two Deployments in the Navy to the Gulf was enough for me. Stay safe and hydrate.

The biggest problem we ever have should be an unscheduled Week 2 bye. Take care, Dade, I want to see a photo of the world's largest replica of the Statue of Liberty, made completely of sand.

Get started!

Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

If we have any part in entertaining you while you are over there serving our country, that almost justifies all the time I spend online during work!!

Stay safe.