Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Brownstains vs Squeelers: Who to root for

Wow. Derek Anderson not exactly looking like the wunderkind everyone was cracking him up to be so far.

Anderson is the most overrated QB in the league. Also does it seem like Lewis is a step slower.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Screw who I hate more, I am looking at the standings and how we just got buttforked by the NFL.

A Browns win keeps up up there. I want the Browns to win this week.

a biddy tried to convice me that we wanted the steelers to win and have the shit browns coming here 0-2 but i still couldnt root for the steelers.

did anyone see hines ward drop a pass get up and was still f'n smiling?!?!?!?!!?i wish sombody would knock his head off his shoulders i hate him right up there with tom brady and t.j. housnamhahahanejea

Wouldn't worry too much about the Browns, they look horrible.

I get the feeling they will never get themselves on track. This was supposed to be their year, but they are just forever in the dark.

Also, don't know about you guys, but I'm not officially "over" the whole Derek Anderson thing. He's just nothing more then average and no one is going to remember him in 10 years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PD101 View Post
    Anderson is the most overrated QB in the league. Also does it seem like Lewis is a step slower.
    Anderson ain't all that....and Jamal looks like he's back to doing his tapdancing behind the LOS....

Well I would have rather had the Clowns win last night so that S***spurgh was not 2-0. I was happy that Jamal was worthless and I sure hope Anderson proves just enough that they leave him in for the rest of the season before they try Quinn. I just hope that Anderson is not really the Pro Bowl QB they think he is since I would hate to see that the guy we had sitting on the bench on the cheep was the QB we needed to play. I really do think he will be the QB Bust.

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

To go from watching the amazing Chargers/Bronco's to this fug ugly game was a downer.The best chance the Clowns had was that the weather got worse.

We learned two things.The Clowns are not as shambolic as the Bengals.And the Squeelers are no Cowboys.

Infact what I saw from the Squeelers was not all that daunting.I know the weather had something to do with it.But the Squeelers playcalling was all over the place.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I know the conditions weren't perfect last night but I didn't see anything from the shitstains that scared me. They can't catch, I agree Jamal is trying out for a spot on Dancing With The Stars, their coach is a dumbass, & Anderson is really at best an average QB. Teams have a whole year of film on him now, he can't surprise anyone this year & neither can the Clowns. The Ravens, I feel, are really pissed off after the Houston debacle & are looking for someone to take it on, hello Loserland. The Clowns are running into a buzz saw.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    I've heard conversations on the radio regarding this game. I heard we should root for the Squeelers because the Brownstains would be 0-2 coming to our stadium - and we would have the chance to ruin their season.

LOOK - The AFC North goes thru Pissburgh. NEVER, EVER root for the Squeelers unless:

1. They are mathematically eliminated.
    2. It's late in the year and it couses us to win our division.
    It's very simple. You should have been rooting for the stains because it would have (temporarily) put us in first place in our division!!!!!!! 1 and 0 beats 0 and 2 and 1 and 1 !!

Andersen is on a short leash....if he gets hammered by us this weekend ( I hope so) then they have to get Quinn in there.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

11. Re: Brownstains vs Squeelers: Who to root for

Could the answer be a draw 0-0?

If not I hate the Steelers much worse that the Clowns. "Smilin'" Hines Ward needs a dental adjustment. But I'm not unhappy that Romeo and his band of goons are 0-2, soon to be 0-3.

I was rooting for Staff infections.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!