Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brownstains vs Squeelers: Who to root for

I've heard conversations on the radio regarding this game. I heard we should root for the Squeelers because the Brownstains would be 0-2 coming to our stadium - and we would have the chance to ruin their season.

LOOK - The AFC North goes thru Pissburgh. NEVER, EVER root for the Squeelers unless:

1. They are mathematically eliminated.
    2. It's late in the year and it couses us to win our division.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Brownstains vs Squeelers: Who to root for

One team I hate more than the Clowns is the Squeelers.

Wanting either to win is like having to sleep with Grandmama.Or so they tell me.

Pisspuke are going to bitchslap the Clowns soo bad,the Dawg pound will be whimpering by halftime.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

No brainer...the Steelers. The Browns have some ex-Ravens on the team. I actually don't hate the Browns at all really...only on the days they play the Ravens. The Steelers on the other hand....that's hate 24X7X365...366 for those leap years.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Easy decision... Root for the Browns cause the Steelers are 1-0 and Browns are 0-1. We're on top of the division if the Browns win.

- C -

Squeelers.........NEVER!!

In rooting for the STAINS, as they say the best form of flattery is when someone tries to be like you. The Brownies with Savage try to pick up our leftovers, and wish they were us. But guess what, they will never be like us!!

Maybe its my nasty disposition, but is it ok for me to simply root for multiple injuries form this game?

I am rooting for an NFL single game all time sack record, preferrably evenly distributed between the two teams.

Rooting for the Browns, the only hope to knock out some survivor league opponents this week. I would root for pissburgh if it were reversed. $$$ over all.

im pulling for the tie.

10. Re: Brownstains vs Squeelers: Who to root for

Neither, if it was week 17 and a result either way won us the division then I would be forced to. But it's week two, I won't even be watching this one....

In fairness that's partly to do with the fact that I have to get up for work at 7am and the game finishes at about 4.30am over here....

:haggis

the only time I could find in me to want the steelers to win a game it was them against the patriots after the Patriots somehow pulled it out against the Ravens last year.

Browns over the Steelers.

Wouldn't mind seeing a couple "unable to practices" throughout the upcoming week for Anderson, Jamal etc.

I may be wrong but I really don't see the Steelers losing. To me the Browns might be the most over-rated team of the season. Their defense is bad, their QB is 2nd rate at best and the coach isn't loved by the front office. BTW does anyone really think Savage pull one over on Ozzie when we traded for the rights to draft Ngata and they picked Wimpy Burger.