Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Kicked

Butt Kicked

What the hell was that? I know it's preseason, but wtf? No middle D-Line, no O-line, Mike Anderson? C.Moore was our MVP......SAD!!! Come on regular season (or maybe not!!)
    Last edited by TL24x7; 08-25-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Re: Ass Kicked

Yep. It was a fairly pathetic outing all around, but hey, it's preseason...

No one's happy in that locker room right now.

As bad as the game went, lets not forget that we our first teamers were not getting blown out. It was a very managable 10-0 at the end of the first half.

Always the optimist.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6
    As bad as the game went, lets not forget that we our first teamers were not getting blown out. It was a very managable 10-0 at the end of the first half.

Always the optimist.
    Were we truly watching the same game? First string was fair atb best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensarge
    Were we truly watching the same game? First string was fair atb best.
    Like I said, we didn't play well, but the score was still 10-0 at the half. That isn't a blowout. If our first team had kept playing I have no doubt that we could have came back and won. We could have lost too, but I'm just saying, thats not an insurmountable lead.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Where i agree that 10-0 is not unsurmountable, we played with no passion. There are certain aspects of our game that bother me!

The offensive line looked god awful, McNair looked rattled, and the playcalling was putrid. Yuck.

Re: Butt Kicked

Just remember that there were scouts for the Bucs present at that game. The commentators were talking about it.

Tht could explain the playcalling.

McNair looked rattled becasue he was. The OL sucked big time tonight. He was sacked 3-4 times. He needs decent time to pass.

I wouldnt worry too much. The guys had a rough flight over and its only preseason. Keep your heads people!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

I kept shaking my head last night ( same as last year ), the right side of the OL should be benched, start the young guys now!

On the other hand, maybe we needed to see this for change to happen?

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I don't get its "Only Preseason," comment.Its like a cop-out.

Preseason or just playing a game in a carpark.You play 110% all out,to get the win.

Do the coaches say,"Ok guys take it easy out there,don't get injured."No.

Taking it easy usually results in injury anyway.The Vikings are further ahead mentally and physically.And it showed on the field.

The starting offense has withdrawn its turtle head back into its shell after that opening drive from the first game.It was a false dawn.I am truly disappointed by the product that was put out on that field lastnight.

For goodness sake Ravens,get it together by week one.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I don't believe it "was just preseason". That's a cop out. If we are going to take all the good results as valid we need to take last nights ass kicking too. The good news is that we were losing a managable 10 to nothing and its not like the Vikes offense was tearing us up. We could have come back.

I'm way more concerned by Rex Ryan's schemes than anything else at this point. That and the o-line.