Tune in to the X Factor (fka GAMETIME) today at 10am-Noon on Fox 1370

Guests include:

QB Guru Chris Johnston
    John McClain Houston Chronicle
    DLine Coach Clarence Brooks
    Eric DeCosta

You can catch the show online here:

Re: Tune in to the X Factor (fka GAMETIME) today at 10am-Noon on Fox 1370

The show was good even without the scheduled guests. I think it may be on a little early.

I only caught the last 30- 45 minutes but your co host was annoying the pee out of me. How can he look at that game and not see a team that could go 8-8? The Bungles are not the Steelers, but they are not the university of Delaware either.

The Bungles have a much better Qb and WRs than we do, as well as a much better TE on sunday. They made plays on both sides of the ball and did not give the Ravens anything. They actually made far fewer mistakes han we did, and that was the only reason the score was close.

I really don't like predicting seaon win totals because just one injury can change everything, but the Ravens looked a lot more like the team that won the division by 5 games in 2006, than the won that won 5 games in 2007.

Re: Tune in to the X Factor (fka GAMETIME) today at 10am-Noon on Fox 1370

The show was good even without the scheduled guests. I think it may be on a little early.

I only caught the last 30- 45 minutes but your co host was annoying the pee out of me. How can he look at that game and not see a team that could go 8-8? The Bungles are not the Steelers, but they are not the university of Delaware either.

The Bungles have a much better Qb and WRs than we do, as well as a much better TE on sunday. They made plays on both sides of the ball and did not give the Ravens anything. They actually made far fewer mistakes han we did, and that was the only reason the score was close.

I really don't like predicting seaon win totals because just one injury can change everything, but the Ravens looked a lot more like the team that won the division by 5 games in 2006, than the won that won 5 games in 2007.
    We missed John McClain because of Hurricane Ike. He shot me an email saying that he couldn't join us because his roof collapsed.

Shan brings a point of view that isn't purple tainted and as a result, there's balance IMO. We'll get into a groove and I think you will enjoy his thoughtfulness and insight.

As for the time of the show, we picked the 10am start so we would not be interrupted by Notre Dame football which is being carried by Fox 1370.

Thanks for tuning in....