Thread: Palin interview

Palin interview

Wasn't able to catch the interview on t.v. but was glad to see it was up on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NGXlsqPL2A

Re: Palin interview

D'Oh! She did okay. There were a few cringe worthy parts. I would give her a C.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

OOoof. Also cringeworthy. I was shocked about his approach to asthma. Saying that it is easily treatable, and that kids should not go to the ER if they are having an asthma attack. Shows how out of touch Obama is when it comes to health and welfare. If a person can not breathe, do not go to the ER? Makes sense. Breathing is such an over-rated human function.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    OOoof. Also cringeworthy. I was shocked about his approach to asthma. Saying that it is easily treatable, and that kids should not go to the ER if they are having an asthma attack. Shows how out of touch Obama is when it comes to health and welfare. If a person can not breathe, do not go to the ER? Makes sense. Breathing is such an over-rated human function.
    I had serious asthma my whole life. never once went to the ER. Calm down and you can breathe again. Stop exercising, put yoru hands on yoru head and open up yoru airways. I have heard that some have it worse, but it's hard to understand it without feeling it myself. I know I had it bad, and it was never life threatening. Fast acting inhalers help a little as well, but simply calming down is the key.