Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flaccos First Road Game......

Will now be against Pittsburgh on Monday night shown on National TV.:grbac: :grbac: :grbac:

Not exactly the ideal time or place I'd prefer our QB to get his first road start.

Just another little ramification from Ike and the decision that was made.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Flaccos First Road Game......

So what?

After seeing our line, I feel good that he wont be hurt. The kid as more confidence in his pinky then Boller was even given credit for. I am sure he welcomes the challenge.

If he is fine with it, I dont see why we need to chalk it up as a bad time for the kid.

im with you houston......why worry the man is gonna have to step up on national t.v. sometime anyway.so why not against the steelers?!?!?!?!?and better yet hopefully he sticks it up their asses in front of the whole nation.

I would say one of the most frustrating things out of this deal is not seeing Flacco play this weekend and observing how much Joe has progressed since last week.

That being said I am not gonna comment on the Steelers game because we have another home game against Clev to checkout our new starting QB. Let's say Flacco does just as well against Clev as he did Cincy...then I would not be as concerned about his first road game start being in Pitt on Monday night.
    Season Ticket Holder Since 1996 Sec 545

I don't know how Joe will perform in Pittsburgh but this coaching staff has given him almost every opportunity to play to the level he expects from the way I see it. Which is a complete contradiction to the offensive hierarchy that was in control during seasons prior. Practice and hard work really does pay off.

I would guess the only good thing about this mess is that we get an extra week to prepare for a hated division rival that we need to beat.

HoustonRaven said it "lets just beat the piss out of the Clowns!"

Yeah, except we spent that extra week preparing to beat the Texans.

True UK...an extra 2 days then :-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dena Raven View Post
    True UK...an extra 2 days then :-)
    The players are getting til Wednesday off, accoridng to Harbaugh, because of the change in schedule.

It is what it is....no sense to worry about it. Flacco will show up an give his best and we'll just have to see how it all goes down.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

All I would say is take your lumps Joe,play within yourself.You have a great support group around you,use them.Its not all on your shoulders.

In life or sport you have to face whatever hurdles life throws at you.Not run from them.[I am beginning to sound like Dr Lou].
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

12. Re: Flaccos First Road Game......

We won a Superbowl playing with the belief that the NFL was against us. It made our defence nastier. The team, history has shown, play better when 'they' don't want us to win. That's the positive out of this. It will bring the team closer together. Imagine how big a statement it would be to play 15 games in a row and make the playoffs.

Flacco showed enough poise in week 1 to make me think he could do the same in Pittsburgh. As long as the D and running game do their job then all Flacco will have to do is manage the game.