Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Game Rescheduled

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    But when?

Would they make that determination on Sunday morning before the Ravens try to fly into Houston on Sunday night?

They better hope this game can be played on Monday night at Reliant Stadium.

PP
    They would either have to play it Tuesday or later in the season by moving some Bye weeks around between Baltimore, Houston and Cinncy.

I really don't think they can move it and still play on Monday if the decision comes on Sat or Sun. I would think the logistics would be too difficult.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I heard on the radio on the way home from work that both teams could be playing in Atlanta, if Reliant Stadium is damage or no power because of the hurricane. The Falcons are playing on the road this weekend.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Blog Entries

Re: Game Moved to Monday

I think the game time is 8:30----the 7:30 is for the Central time zone

The storm is hitting early Saturday morning so they should know later Saturday how bad the damage is if any. They are slated to fly in Sunday.

the game is on at 8:30 and is only being shown in Baltimore and Houston due to the current Monday night game and rights to show the game
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Meh, I still won't get to see it. The only Ravens game I'll be able to watch this season (pending re-arranged SNF games or playoffs) is when we play at Pittsburgh on Monday night...and frankly, that's going to be an extremely difficult game to win :/

Per ESPN -- 7:30 start.
    As noted earlier, this is a 8:30 eastern start. These announcements that I post come directly from the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7
    As noted earlier, this is a 8:30 eastern start. These announcements that I post come directly from the Ravens.
    I realize that now -- I just saw ESPN report it as a 7:30 start, but they were obviously referring to local time in Houston, not ET.

This actually works for me. I couldn't watch the game sunday because of a band gig. Now I can actually see it!

Since I am flying down for the game, I am glad I dont have to fly back to Bmore to see it.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

They should have just played the game here! I am leaving for Denver Monday morning. I better be able to find a place out there to watch it or the NFL is in trouble with me.

I still think they are taking a chance by playing in Houston on Monday night. Even if they have their own power set up, there could be damage to the stadium & will there be any1 in town to see it. Also, who knows if they'll be able to open either of their airports back up Sunday. Watching the Houston ABC affiliate & the latest reports on the hurricane, they don't need to play this game in Houston. There will be more important things to be doing in that area other than an NFL game. That's why I suggested New Orleans, about 350 miles to the east. They are playing the deadskins down the road Sunday, so the Super Dome is open. Makes more sense then Atlanta. The safest option for everyone & they can play either Sunday or Monday.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!