Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Crap, no extra tickets for me :(

Subject: Addtional (sic) Ticket Lottery

Dear Admin Dude

The PSL owner lottery for 2007 additional playoff tickets has been completed and unfortunately we are unable to fulfill your request for additional tickets.

Your order form will be returned to you in the next few days. Your PSL seats will be sent FedEx the week of Dec. 26th.

A limited number of tickets will be sold this Friday, December 22nd at 10:00 a.m. via TicketMaster internet and phone charge only. No tickets will be sold at outlets or the stadium box office.

You can access this sale by visiting www.baltimoreravens.com or by calling 410-541-SEAT or 800-551-SEAT at 10:00 a.m. on Friday.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 410-261-RAVE (7283).

Sincerely,

Baker Koppelman

Senior Director, Ticket Sales and Operations
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Re: Crap, no extra tickets for me :(

Ditto.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'm a loser on this too, but that doesn't matter as long as the boys in purple win!!! Maybe I'll win the Super Bowl Ticket Lottery!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I never even bothered
    I've been shut out the last 5 years for the regular season additional tix...Got all I requested 6 years ago though, (must of been the "HOOK")
    wouldn't expect any different results for these!!

Dear Fellow Season Ticket Holders,

Does anyone know how the lottery work? I am asking because what is the percentage chance of getting Super Bowl tickets through the lottery?

Does your seat have anything to do with it? What I mean is does Club Level ticket holders have a better chance of winning over a person who has tickets in the corner endzone upper deck?

Thanks!!

Blog Entries

Not sure RW although I was talking about extra playoff tix. Not SB.

Maybe someone else can answer your question.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Wink Re: Crap, no extra tickets for me :(

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    Dear Fellow Season Ticket Holders,

Does anyone know how the lottery work? I am asking because what is the percentage chance of getting Super Bowl tickets through the lottery?

Does your seat have anything to do with it? What I mean is does Club Level ticket holders have a better chance of winning over a person who has tickets in the corner endzone upper deck?

Thanks!!

I don't know that anyone really knows what alchemy mixture they use, but here's a current discussion.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Me neither.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

9. Re: Crap, no extra tickets for me :(

I know for superbowl ticket lottey if the ravens make it, you get one entry for each psl you have. So if you have 8 seats and one psl you get one entry, but if you have like we did, 8 seats and 8 psls (we put each ticket in our own names) we get 8 entries.

Club level gets like 2 or 3 enteries for easl PSL they hold so yes club level has a better chance.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Just like Club/Suite holders get a 15% discount on Ravens merchandise purchased at the team stores & us regular folk only get a 10% discount.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

10% is better then 0% so I'll take what I can get.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Been trying since 10:00 and no luck on Ticketmaster. I wonder if they started the phone lines a few minutes early? I've tried every combination and location and price and keep getting the same response:

There were no tickets available that matched your request

There are several things you can try:
    • Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
    • If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".
    • If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.
    • If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

Oh well. I was really looking for my parents as they wanted to go since I only have two seats.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08