Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: Cincinnati-Nov 30

Incoming folks: I just realized that I will be in Maryland for Thanksgiving on 11/30. Let me know if you have any other questions about the area, and I'll still be happy to give you my cell # if you need last minute advice on doing anything here.

As you may have suspected, ticket prices are dropping faster thatn the stock market.

Woah. I lost all track of this. I am still game.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Hubby & I are actually thinking about jumping in the truck and making this trip. StubHub tickets are as low as $18 now. But, we could sit Ravens sideline, like 5 rows off the field for around $50. Plus, gas is down. Why not?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Eight (8) of us leave Black Friday at 3am. Everyone jump in your car make the trip see ya there.

Last edited by Sports Steve; 12-09-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Alright people. I just saw tickets on Ebay for $0.99. That's right. For less than the cost of a soda, you can get 2 tickets for an NFL game. Put away the turkey and head to Cincy. Let's paint that town purple. We're definitely going but not leaving until Saturday. Anybody doing an pre-game drinking on Sunday?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    Alright people. I just saw tickets on Ebay for $0.99. That's right. For less than the cost of a soda, you can get 2 tickets for an NFL game. Put away the turkey and head to Cincy. Let's paint that town purple. We're definitely going but not leaving until Saturday. Anybody doing an pre-game drinking on Sunday?
    99 CENTS FOR BENGALS TICKETS!!!!?????????????? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Who in their right mind would shell out that much of their hard-earned cash to see the Bengals play????????????????????

7. Re: Cincinnati-Nov 30

I got four club seats for $35 a piece on razorgator.

I am considering doing this game as an add-on from my trip to Baltimore. Does anyone have an extra ticket or is anyone interested in going in on some tickets so I know that I can be sitting with a Ravens fan as I am the only one from my family that would be doing this, assuming I do?? Thanks!

howdy, sorry it's been so long since i've posted here. for those that are in, I can accomodate up to 4 tickets at around $20 a piece. the hotel i've stayed at before is about $38 for 2 people in a room. it's in sharonville, about 15 miles outside cincinnati. it's not exactly the plaza but its a roof and a place to pass out, plus there's a white castle nearby. anybody want to ride with me, let me know by friday. i'll be driving up there in the morning of nov. 28.

Are you saying you have an extra ticket?? If so, I am interested. You can PM me here or at bmoreravens@cox.net. Thanks!

Jay

azravenfan,

i can probably hook you up. i was planning on getting 4 tickets and can save one for you. my plan was to go there on friday if that's ok with you?

As my travel plans go I was supposed to fly back w/family from BWI on Sat am. I have researched that I can take Greyhound to Columbus and then taxi to airport to get rental car sort of like a red-eye and arrive early-mid morning on Saturday. Do you have an idea where the seats would be? How sure are you on these tickets?