Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Cincinnati-Nov 30

mavhimself,

There are $28 club level tickets all over the stadium. i was thinking about midfield on the bengals side so the sun won't be in our faces. Let me know what you think as I will be in town starting tomorrow.

Jay,

ok. i will check razorgator and see what is out there. are you going to be at the game or in b-more this sunday?

as of right now i just have you and me committed. i'm hoping to hear back from some others but if i don't hear from them tomorrow i'm just going to go ahead and get tix for me and you. getting 2 tix looks a lot easier anyway and in these tough economic times my wallet will surely thank me for that, lol.

Yes, I'm flying out tomorrow and will be at Eagles game this Sunday. I definitely am committed to this game, my air tickets take me home from Columbus on Monday, so I am in on this. I sent you a PM.

got your pm. i checked out razorgator and found some reasonable options. i'll run them by you later tonight.

where is everybody tailgating for this?

just wanted to say thanks to all i ran intoduring the trip to cincinnati, specifically jay and the ravens roost 18 in glen burnie. you guys made it a very memorable and fun trip (a ravens blowout win helps as well!) and i hope to see you guys around again. i also want to give big thanks (even though they are probably not reading this) to the roach gang, who despite being bengals fans/gluttons for punishment, welcomed a bunch of ravens fans to cincinnati and composed themselves with a ton of goodwill, friendship and class. it was a great trip and hopefully we can all do that one again next year!