Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Cincinnati-Nov 30

Eight (8) of us leave Black Friday at 3am. Everyone jump in your car make the trip see ya there.

Last edited by Sports Steve; 12-09-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Alright people. I just saw tickets on Ebay for $0.99. That's right. For less than the cost of a soda, you can get 2 tickets for an NFL game. Put away the turkey and head to Cincy. Let's paint that town purple. We're definitely going but not leaving until Saturday. Anybody doing an pre-game drinking on Sunday?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    Alright people. I just saw tickets on Ebay for $0.99. That's right. For less than the cost of a soda, you can get 2 tickets for an NFL game. Put away the turkey and head to Cincy. Let's paint that town purple. We're definitely going but not leaving until Saturday. Anybody doing an pre-game drinking on Sunday?
    99 CENTS FOR BENGALS TICKETS!!!!?????????????? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Who in their right mind would shell out that much of their hard-earned cash to see the Bengals play????????????????????

4. Re: Cincinnati-Nov 30

I got four club seats for $35 a piece on razorgator.

I am considering doing this game as an add-on from my trip to Baltimore. Does anyone have an extra ticket or is anyone interested in going in on some tickets so I know that I can be sitting with a Ravens fan as I am the only one from my family that would be doing this, assuming I do?? Thanks!

howdy, sorry it's been so long since i've posted here. for those that are in, I can accomodate up to 4 tickets at around $20 a piece. the hotel i've stayed at before is about $38 for 2 people in a room. it's in sharonville, about 15 miles outside cincinnati. it's not exactly the plaza but its a roof and a place to pass out, plus there's a white castle nearby. anybody want to ride with me, let me know by friday. i'll be driving up there in the morning of nov. 28.

Are you saying you have an extra ticket?? If so, I am interested. You can PM me here or at bmoreravens@cox.net. Thanks!

Jay

azravenfan,

i can probably hook you up. i was planning on getting 4 tickets and can save one for you. my plan was to go there on friday if that's ok with you?

As my travel plans go I was supposed to fly back w/family from BWI on Sat am. I have researched that I can take Greyhound to Columbus and then taxi to airport to get rental car sort of like a red-eye and arrive early-mid morning on Saturday. Do you have an idea where the seats would be? How sure are you on these tickets?

The seats can be just about anywhere, there's a lot available on stubhub. the prices for this game are absurdly cheap, good seats are going for nothing. the main competition we'd have to worry about is from other ravens fans. I was planning on ordering friday, hopefully earlier, depending on how quick responses are. sooner rather than later obviously. i just wanted to be sure how many i have to order, although i'm hoping for 3-4.

so you can be down there saturday?

i should be there at some point on Saturday. I PM'd you here a while ago with my cell number so we can talk.

az,

didn't get your pm. send it to me again if you could. are you in b-more for this week's game against philly? i'll be there if you wanted to meet up and go over a game plan.

OOps, I sent it to two others, i sent it to You now.

jay

jay,

got it. i'll give you a ring here in the next day or two to go over things

Let me know about the tickets before you get them. I may be inclined to chip in a little more for better tickets, as I am not fully committed to this game. I just hope the Ravens are too!!