Billick on WNST this morning

Did anyone else hear Coach talking about the surface at Heinz Field this morning live at 730 on WNST? Obviously they weren't in delay as Brian called it a "sh*tty field". Right after he said that, it was like the end of the interview as Drew thanked him. I don't know if that was the planned end of the interview or Drew & Casey decided to end it after that comment. My 12 year old daughter looked at me & said "Dad, did he just cuss on the radio, I thought you couldn't do that." & I said "Well, Coach Billick is just saying out loud what the rest of us are thinking. I don't think he meant to say that on the radio though." Good Stuff. I'm sure when they re run it later today it will be bleeped out.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Re: Billick on WNST this morning

The FCC could give them a pretty hefty fine for that if they find out about it.

That's funny. He must of thought he was on Sirius

Sorry about your youngin hearing the cussin Jeff, And Sykesville, SCREW the FCC!!
    I'm GLAD we have a head guy who's NOT "PC" and could give a F%$k about how he may or may not sound to the general Public..

Hail Billick...usually spouting off "seminar glossed over sound bytes", (my opinion), which get real damn old.
    Nice to hear some good ol "Man Speak!!
    "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SykesvilleRavensFan View Post
    The FCC could give them a pretty hefty fine for that if they find out about it.
    I think they can only do that when it is a host or staff member of the station that lets one rip. I don't think you can be fined for a caller cussing even if it was Billick :)

It also takes a letter of complaint to the FCC. They themselves do not monitor what goes on.

Or so I understand.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I like it once in a while when a coach can be himself and not politically correct. I think Brian felt the same way a few years ago when he cancelled the pre-season game at Veterans Stadium in Philly. What a dump that place use to be.

O, I thought it was good stuff, I'm a Billick fan & I'm glad he tells it like it is.
    My daughter will be OK, she is in middle school & I know she hears worse at school.

That said, when is the league going to force these teams to do something about their playing fields. There will be some serious injuries unless they do something. New England finally fixed theirs, now Pittsburgh should be forced to do the same.

Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Did anyone else hear Coach talking about the surface at Heinz Field this morning live at 730 on WNST? Obviously they weren't in delay as Brian called it a "sh*tty field". Right after he said that, it was like the end of the interview as Drew thanked him. I don't know if that was the planned end of the interview or Drew & Casey decided to end it after that comment. My 12 year old daughter looked at me & said "Dad, did he just cuss on the radio, I thought you couldn't do that." & I said "Well, Coach Billick is just saying out loud what the rest of us are thinking. I don't think he meant to say that on the radio though." Good Stuff. I'm sure when they re run it later today it will be bleeped out.
    Casey Willett prefaced the question by saying before we let you go Coach, so this was obviously going to be the last question whether Billick cursed or not.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

I said yesterday that this would be a good interview...and it was. :D
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

If you think that interview was good, you should have heard the playback interview of Bennie Thompson on 1300 earlier today.
    It was basically Bennies response when he found out Ray Lewis wasn't nominated to the pro bowl.

Now you want to talk about somebody speaking his mind and holding nothing back?!?!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Hey F Angelos, thank you for your answer, I might have missed that part with getting 3 kids to school & all. I did hear it later wen NST replayed the edited version.