Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gametime back?

Re: Gametime back?

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7
    Alive and Kicking!

We will air from 7-9PM on Friday beginning next week. If you guys think that it would be a good idea, I'll let you know who our guests will be that week and what the planned programming for the show will be in advance.
    CONGRATS Tony! I knew it wouldn't be long.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

If not an internet feed, at least post the segments like they did before? I hope. As the Ravens found out this preseason, there are many many (possibly) more outside the listening/viewing area of Baltimore when you think of Western Maryland, West Virginia and Parts of Virginia as well as the Eastern Shore. Most of those parts cannot pick up fox 45 nor 1300 am on the radio. They need to think outside the box.

It would be very good for 1300 to stream as WBAL and WNST already do.

1300 will start streaming soon. But Fri at 7? Could you get a worse time slot?
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Congrats Tony. NST's loss is 1300's gain.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: Gametime back.

I've never heard the show, as my radio time is generally limited to morning and afternoon drive time, but I'm sure its like, OK, or something :)

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7
    Alive and Kicking!

We will air from 7-9PM on Friday beginning next week. If you guys think that it would be a good idea, I'll let you know who our guests will be that week and what the planned programming for the show will be in advance.

Have a great weekend.....Let's start it with some red zone efficiency tonight, a lotta Ngata, progress on the o-line and emerging unscathed from Minnesota!
    TL24X7, thanks. the time slot can't get any better.

Thanks Tony, lets hope 1300 gets streaming soon so us out of towners can listen in!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Good to hear Tony.Your voice needs to be heard.Tell the Raven story like it is.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Here's the official announcement from "Breaking News" on the home page:

Beginning September 1, 2006, GAMETIME will return to Baltimore’s ESPN Radio, AM 1300. Our show will air from 7-9 PM every Friday and we will once again begin recording the program for all you IPodders who enjoy our free downloads.

Also it has been brought to my attention that Baltimore’s ESPN Radio will soon be streaming its programs. We’ll keep you posted on developments there and when you can expect to hear us on the worldwide web.

We are excited about returning to the airwaves so that we can get back on the trail we set ablaze earlier this summer and hopefully take you through a memorable and rewarding season.

Also, please note that beginning next week, we will be providing our new Fantasy Forum podcast featuring The Wiz, Kurt Backert.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thank God that Tony is back on the air. I have missed this show as it really gives Raven fans a chance to talk Ravens football. I'm so glad it's back before we get deep into the season. Tony can't wait to tune in to the show.

SEE YOU SOON MY MAN

Well that's great to hear.

Trap,

I doubt that Sirius will pick us up.....it is a goal.....one that we'll have to earn. Keep in mind that 1300 will soon be streaming plus we'll offer the weekly podcast of our show. I hope that helps with the signal difficulties...

have a great day!