Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

I was down of TSizzle before the season but he has impressed me. Yesterday was the first game I'd seen this year and he was fantastic.

As for the chest thumping... Well I spent most of the game yesterday thumping my own chest in celebration!!!

Talking Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    YES! I would think so, but apparently there are still some concerned.
    Hey, if my favorite Windbag is convinced, then that says it all for me!

But seriously, in addition to his sacks (which are quantifiable), Suggs also negatively affected several passes Anderson threw, causing them to land harmlessly off target instead of into the hands of Edwards and Steptoe.

I'm sure Michael Phelps thanked T-Sizzle for helping him take a sizeable lead in his bet with Braylon!:ww:

Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    As for the chest thumping... Well I spent most of the game yesterday thumping my own chest in celebration!!!

i am with you on that.i did so much chest pumping i am sore today.my throat ribs and chest hurt from thumping and screaming.

i never see anything wrong with having a little fun and beating your chest or flexing a muscle shit i make a sack on madden the roof bounces on the top of my house.its all in fun

as for suggs i think he is really playing great this year.yes he has 2 sacks but he has a forced fumble i think 2 pass deflected i dont know how many hurries.he is playing outstanding i know what he brings to the table.he is one linebacker i think could leave and still be just as good on another defense.though i dot wanna think that way.he is proving to me that he is the real deal not to mention he has gotten better in coverage and has really been a force in run stopping the last 2 years.

He really has to talk to Jason Taylor or Sapp or someone about his sack dances though. Terrible. Just terrible. I am a big fan of his, and hope he remains a Raven, but I don't want to see that sack dance again.

Joe Thomas was blocking him pretty well, but when he swapped to the RT he beat him like a drum. He can come from anywhere or drop into coverage. He is no Ray Lewis as far as finding big hits in space, but he is a very good all around player. There is no way we can just let him walk, but I would trade him in a second for Boldin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Here's the plan --- Steve B, listening?

Sign Suggs at market price, Sign Bart below market with many incentives/escalators, Sign Ray at vet-minimum but offer him a 10% ownership stake in the team. ;-)
    You cant be serious

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Yes, we get it. Suggs pissed you off because he wore a Yankee hat and asked for as much money as he could get (just like every other NFL player does).
    The Yankee hat ....

The constant PUBLIC complaining all summer long ....

Unreasonable requests for salary after a very average year .....

The list goes on. Nice try trying to paint my words into a box though.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

For someone who always demands quotes or links, I'd like you to provide some evidence of this.

Your track isn't exactly great when it comes to stuff like this.

PP

Bottom line is, Suggs PERFORMS.

All that other stuff is meaningless if he gets it done on the football field.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The Yankee hat ....

Unreasonable requests for salary after a very average year .....

The list goes on. Nice try trying to paint my words into a box though.
    Who gives a shit about the yankees hat, the Orioles have sucked for over 10 years now, and we as Bmore fans have held how many boycots against the O's.

His complaining was all about wanting to be signed, if I was him I would want it also and I am pretty sure every player goes and asks for as much as possible.

I really hope you are kidding about the chest tumping though, these guys are paid to play a very fun and violent game, they are asked to be as jacked up as possible each and every play and when they make one I would expect nothing less, this is a sport not an office. Do you hate Tiger for his fist pumps...it is all part of playing sports...I am thinking you never played at a high level if you can not understand this.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    Do you hate Tiger for his fist pumps...it is all part of playing sports...I am thinking you never played at a high level if you can not understand this.
    Fist pumps are one thing. Giving a theatrical skit after the most routine of tackles is quite another.

I dont see Tiger, who is as classy as they come, chest bump and pump, egg on Phil, do a a hole digging routine and then scream at Phil's caddy.

I HAVE seen Suggs do these things to the opposing team every time he simply does his job. Whatever happened to acting like you've been there before? Sorry, but I agree with old schoolers like Artie Donovan on this one.

And yes, I have played as much high level sports as you have.

who cares who played what sport and at what level the ravens are winning and these players are playing well enough to be excited.some of you guys would hate playing against me or even with me.i like to talk get excited pump my chest flex a muscle do whatever it takes as long as i am winning and having some fun.

As long as T-Sizzle continues to do this:

He can chest pump, cabbage-patch, moonwalk or whatever else makes him happy...