Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    Posts
    448

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?



    Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    As long as T-Sizzle continues to do this:



    He can chest pump, cabbage-patch, moonwalk or whatever else makes him happy...

    As long as the Ravens are winning....I hate to see that kind of behaviour when you look up at the scoreboard and the good guys are behind by a grunch....

    I agree though, we need to keep Suggs....he's an important cog in the wheel.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.





  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall
    Posts
    2,891

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The Yankee hat ....

    The constant PUBLIC complaining all summer long ....

    Unreasonable requests for salary after a very average year .....

    The list goes on. Nice try trying to paint my words into a box though.
    When was he "constantly complaining" in public? Sorry but I don't remember him badmouthing the organization or the city. He did the same thing CMac did 4 years ago and every other player does in their contract year. It's the BUSINESS side of the NFL.

    Ray Rice just admitted he's a Yankee fan too - I guess now he's on your shit list? These guys didn't grow up around Baltimore. Just because they were drafted by the Ravens are they supposed to cheer for every Bmore sports team?




  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    Posts
    448

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    When was he "constantly complaining" in public? Sorry but I don't remember him badmouthing the organization or the city. He did the same thing CMac did 4 years ago and every other player does in their contract year. It's the BUSINESS side of the NFL.

    Ray Rice just admitted he's a Yankee fan too - I guess now he's on your shit list? These guys didn't grow up around Baltimore. Just because they were drafted by the Ravens are they supposed to cheer for every Bmore sports team?
    I'm a Pirate fan....I'm on everyones shit list.....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.





  4. #64

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    I'm a Pirate fan....I'm on everyones shit list.....
    I'll cut you a break since you actually are a Sailor...That's kinda like a pirate, I guess...




  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    844

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Here's the plan --- Steve B, listening?

    Sign Suggs at market price, Sign Bart below market with many incentives/escalators, Sign Ray at vet-minimum but offer him a 10% ownership stake in the team. ;-)
    Nice plan




  6. #66

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Suggs is a beast on any team. He has the physicality to manhandle most defenders and the quickness to get around them when he can't. He has good instincts and uses them to blow up plays in the backfield. He's average at pass coverage.

    My 02.




  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,403

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    When was he "constantly complaining" in public? Sorry but I don't remember him badmouthing the organization or the city. He did the same thing CMac did 4 years ago and every other player does in their contract year. It's the BUSINESS side of the NFL.

    Ray Rice just admitted he's a Yankee fan too - I guess now he's on your shit list? These guys didn't grow up around Baltimore. Just because they were drafted by the Ravens are they supposed to cheer for every Bmore sports team?


    It's the total package HE is putting out there. Not sure YOU keep focusing on the Yankee thing.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  8. #68

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post


    It's the total package HE is putting out there. Not sure YOU keep focusing on the Yankee thing.
    Sorry Houston but you're punting.

    Where are the quotes you seem so convinced about hearing or reading where Suggs complained all summer.

    He probably spoke the least of all players that were franchised.

    In fact, I don't recall him ever complaining about the tag.

    PP




  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    Posts
    448

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Sorry Houston but you're punting.

    Where are the quotes you seem so convinced about hearing or reading where Suggs complained all summer.

    He probably spoke the least of all players that were franchised.

    In fact, I don't recall him ever complaining about the tag.

    PP
    I agree. About the only thing I can recall that Suggs did, was to not go to training camp as a protest to the tag.....which a LOT if not MOST players who get tagged do.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.





  10. #70

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    I agree. About the only thing I can recall that Suggs did, was to not go to training camp as a protest to the tag.....which a LOT if not MOST players who get tagged do.

    That's my whole point!! The defense has suffered ZERO from Suggs not being at training camp.

    Suggs is balling hard each game and writing his ticket to the Pro Bowl, as well as climbing his way into the Ravens record book as our alltime leader in sacks (he'll do it, too!).

    That's all you can ask of a football player! Play hard and play your best!




  11. #71

    Re: Has Terell Suggs silenced the critics?

    Another big game, another great Terrell Suggs performance.

    Stout against the run and the opposing QB's worst enemy. Hell, I even saw him dropping into coverage against the Stoolers a couple of times last night.

    #55 is earning that big payday a game at a time...And our defense is the beneficiary of his exemplary play...Holla!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland