Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I don't know how long this will last....

Hey Bez513....back at ya.

"May your car have 4 flat tires when you drive home tonight"

FM

I didn't see the game, but reed played. I was thinking he was out for a couple of weeks. But good to see him.

I have two questions if someone can answer please.

Did reed play like himself and how he looked?

The offense play calling. Did it look like a new era on that side of the ball?

Great start to the season, i don't care who we was playing a win a win.

Houston we have lifted off!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    I didn't see the game, but reed played. I was thinking he was out for a couple of weeks. But good to see him.

I have two questions if someone can answer please.

Did reed play like himself and how he looked?

The offense play calling. Did it look like a new era on that side of the ball?

Great start to the season, i don't care who we was playing a win a win.

Houston we have lifted off!!
    Reed did not hit anyone that I can remember, but he was all over the place making plays and locking down the middle. Fast, smart, the best defensive Qb in the game hands down.

The OC was a huge difference maker. The tempo, the scheme, the setting up big plays with great fakes out of creative formations all factored in. There was new route combinations, double moves, double reverses, screens, draws, traps and the biggest nastiest jumbo package I have ever seen the Ravens put out there with McClain following Neal behind an unbalanced line and Yanda pulling behind an unstoppable push between Gaither Grubbs and Brown.

Somehow the Bungles always give the Ravens a case of fumblitis, but the D responded every time with a 3 and out and the O came right back and drove right through the Bungle front door and snuck a few around the back side.

jeremish is dead on w/ his account. A few other things that might interest you about the game.

1. Flacco was making good reads...and if nothing was there dumped it off to a RB or tossed it out of bounds like a veteran. He took what the def gave him.

2. Heap dropped a perfect TD pass and a few other catcheable balls too.
    3. Rice dropped a pass where he had tons of room to run.
    4. Offense got to the line w/ 18-20 seconds left
    5. Figurs had a PR for a TD called back on a very ticky-tack illegal block in the back penalty. The game was not as close as the score would lead you to think.

Now...how will Flacco and this team respond in their first road game?

FM

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I laughed at the irony of it.
    We are #1 against the pass, and not even 5th against the run.
    I'm not complaining... just thought it real odd in terms of RavenD...
    just a very early season stat quirk, I found funny.
    Ravens only gave up 65 yds rushing so probly #6. those other guys' numbers won't hold up for long.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)