Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cheatin' Ass Willie!!

Ya gotta love it.
    We got an administrator on a bengals fan site in major melt down mode.

ROTFLMFAO!!

Cheatin' Ass Willie

Might have to register and bookmark that Bengals site for future reference and personal entertainment.

Maybe it's all Marvins fault we have had little to no success against them the past few years.
    That son of a bitch Marvin didn't play fair when he took the HC job there and educated all his staff on Raven secrets and info. that would be helpful.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

2. Re: Cheatin' Ass Willie!!

thats funny blaming there sorry ass offense and great defense on a player telling them their plays.....was he stealing them from their helmet radio?? sheesh. There are hardly any signals anymore.

I wanted to post my 3rd down video on their website but dont feel like signing up!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Cheatin' Ass Willie!!

Wow.....gave me a nice laugh today. If they thought there would be ANY chance Willie knowing plays etc. you would have thought they would change signals, etc. Like the one guy said...it isn't rocket science.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

TJ Houshmandsdfsdhwerhzadeh basically said the same thing.

"Obviously with them having Willie, I'm sure he went over there and ran his mouth, but that's what he's supposed to," Houshmandzadeh said. "He's not here anymore, so what would you expect him to do?"

The more that fool opens his mouth, the more I hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    TJ Houshmandsdfsdhwerhzadeh basically said the same thing.

"Obviously with them having Willie, I'm sure he went over there and ran his mouth, but that's what he's supposed to," Houshmandzadeh said. "He's not here anymore, so what would you expect him to do?"

The more that fool opens his mouth, the more I hate him.
    How is what he said wrong? He basically stated it wasn't a big deal, it should hav ebeen assumed. If anythign was gained, it's Marvin Lewis' fault.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    How is what he said wrong? He basically stated it wasn't a big deal, it should hav ebeen assumed. If anythign was gained, it's Marvin Lewis' fault.
    It's just more of TJ bitching and whining after a loss and making an excuse for losing to the Ravens. He did it after we beat them in 2006 and he said something along the lines of "we should have beat Baltimore. We have better players than they do."

He's a punk.

WTF? Why is this so hard to believe? It's ridiculous to suggest it's easy to simply change signals. These guys spend nothing short of a month learning their play-books and signals. Willie came in a week ago.

You guys really think this ISN'T an advantage for us when it happens? Do you not remember the whole discussion about Gruden knowing the Raiders stuff around the TB/OAK Superbowl?

The question isn't whether or not it's an advantage. The question is how much of an advantage is it.

- C -

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    WTF? Why is this so hard to believe? It's ridiculous to suggest it's easy to simply change signals. These guys spend nothing short of a month learning their play-books and signals. Willie came in a week ago.

You guys really think this ISN'T an advantage for us when it happens? Do you not remember the whole discussion about Gruden knowing the Raiders stuff around the TB/OAK Superbowl?

The question isn't whether or not it's an advantage. The question is how much of an advantage is it.

- C -
    Exactly how much of an advantage do you really think it can be?

The Bengals break the huddle, and make their way up to the line of scrimmage in any one of a number of formations.

About the only thing that Willie could say is that they're in a pass or run formation which for the most part has already been figured out by the defense.

Do you have any idea how many different play sets can be called at the line of scrimmage from any one given formation?

Call me an idiot here, but I'd like to think that Carson Palmer is educated enough as a QB to call an audible.

Do you really think there's enough time for Wille to tell the coach on the sideline what is happening once a shift occurs or somebody goes in motion changing the look of the play that was already stolen from Wille?

You think there's enough time for that to get called into the defense and then have them adjust?

Gimme a freakin' break!!

Chad Pennington just got booted from the Jets, and Farve was brought in.

I'm gonna assume Pennington gave the Dolphins some info. as well.

That worked out real well for the Dolphins yesterday, didn't it.

The bottom line here is that the Bengals sucked worse then we did, we punched them in the fucking mouth, and they either couldn't or wouldn't respond.

They're lucky we didn't drop a 31 or 34 spot on them the way it should have been.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Yeah I guess when they signed Derek Anderson, Gary Baxter, Darnell Dinkins, etc. they got no inside info on us because those players don't CHEAT! What a bunch of losers

Blog Entries

Now thats some funny ass shit....it seems like its 50/50 thought that he's a bum. A lot of them thought it was to be expected...

Blog Entries

This is from one of their posters and made me

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bengal
    I KNEW that fucking turncoat spilled his guts to the ratbirds. What a loser! I hope the cock sucker has his goddam feet amputed and all his fatburger stores go bankrupt.
    :happyanim

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Maybe Bengal fans should be more worried about the Raven O'line and RB's smashing the crap out of the Bengal defenders.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.