Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Thank You Raven Fans

Yes, but being on the field, and with different section chanting it at the same time, it gets muddled and not easy to decipher. I guess that could be it. why am I trying to rationalize this? I have never been in that position and it is safe to assume that I most likely never will.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Maybe it was just me, but I didn't think the crowd was that loud yesterday. Sure, in spurts, on the 4th downs, yes. But for sustained loudness, not close to the best we can do.

And did you notice quite a few empty seats? I did.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I did see a few empty seats, but overall a good crowd. 70,900 +
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

4. Re: Thank You Raven Fans

Lets got Flacco:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qf9GD7Mmqs

(got the tail end of the loud chant)

I think the 3rd quarter and 4th up til we fumbled and scored it was pretty quiet, more of a WOW our offense is just driving down the field and our defense wasnt letting the bengals do anything they game seemed well in hand, then after that TD the crowd seemed to wake up more, like wow we might let this slip lets get loud...
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Ditto on the sunburn ... forgot to protect my shaved dome and now I look crab right out of the steam pot.

I always forget that the first few games of the season, my seats are in the sun till about the half way point of the 2nd quarter.

No matter.

Oh, and The Girlfriend lost major points yesterday -- she got "tired" and wanted to leave right as the 4th quarter started.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Ditto on the sunburn ... forgot to protect my shaved dome and now I look crab right out of the steam pot.

I always forget that the first few games of the season, my seats are in the sun till about the half way point of the 2nd quarter.

No matter.

Oh, and The Girlfriend lost major points yesterday -- she got "tired" and wanted to leave right as the 4th quarter started.
    My wife was getting sick. We don't drink but she was getting lightheaded and dizzy late in the game. It was very warm in our seats so I just had here go to the concourse to get in the shade and cooler air.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

First game in the new season tickets, and me and my son earned a right side burn, and scratchy voice today. Found out we start getting shade in Sect 140 around the 3rd qtr. 4:15pm start tells me I will be in the shade all game. Can't wait.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Yeah. There were a few times i jumped to my feet to exchange some high fives, and almost passed the fuck out. Started pounding the water, and that seemed to help.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

9. Re: Thank You Raven Fans

To those saying "cant wait to be in the shade" wait til nov and dec when its 30 degrees in your seats and 70 on the sunny side! haha

The sunny side of the stadium is the best cuz even cold games its warm! youll see people on the other side all bundled up and on our side the jackets are off and in their t shirts.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

i am sunburned in the face and on top of my head(wore a visor).i have no voice at all and am sore from screaming begining to end.good first game i plan on doing it even better come the 21st of this month.

OMG am I sunburned and my nose is blistered on the left side, croak like a frog and am happy as hell. I ended up having to take my purple jersey off, I always wear a t-shirt under it, because I thought I was going to pass out.

12. Re: Thank You Raven Fans

Awwwwwwwww you whinners, I am 6 months prego and I made it threw the game in the heat!! hahahaha Ok I just had to put that out there!