Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank You Raven Fans

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for how loud all of you were yesterday. Whenever I got up for the defense and ask the fans around to get into it you blew me away with your response. Although I was really hot in the outfit. Man that stadium was rocking. It was a great time and I know the players heard us. Stay pumped up this year.

You guys are the best.

Sports Steve

Re: Thank You Raven Fans

Your Welcome!!! :happyanim
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Steve, my skin is still hurting and I dont know how my toes got burned inside my sneakers and none of it matters. We brought the thunder yesterday and it was awsome!
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for how loud all of you were yesterday. Whenever I got up for the defense and ask the fans around to get into it you blew me away with your response. Although I was really hot in the outfit. Man that stadium was rocking. It was a great time and I know the players heard us. Stay pumped up this year.

You guys are the best.

Sports Steve

It was great. I have no voice and sun burn today but it was worth it. It was a Ravens crowd similar to 2006 and it was Ravens football. Our guys are going to beat your guys type game. Awesome performance by the O line. Yanda inside is a winner.

There should be some sort of deal with us who sit in the upper desk between the uprights with the others directly across from us to switch seats every other game. That way I can get burnt on the other side of my face to even out the sunburn. One of these days, my left ear is just going to fall off from being burnt too often.

6. Re: Thank You Raven Fans

im glad im not the only one to forget to put on the sunscreen...ouch...i do it every year, i keep saying ill be ok...then come home like a lobster...
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

I am wearing my sunburn with pride today. Along with my Ravens jersey. Most people put two and two together. Those that don't, ask if I went to the beach.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Yeah I never thought about sunscreen, and today I look like Rudolph with my red nose.

Also don't have much of a voice, but what a great day yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    There should be some sort of deal with us who sit in the upper desk between the uprights with the others directly across from us to switch seats every other game. That way I can get burnt on the other side of my face to even out the sunburn. One of these days, my left ear is just going to fall off from being burnt too often.
    Maybe we can switch some time Kevin.....the right side of my face, neck and ear are red as a fresh steamed Maryland crab.....:grbac:
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Well my seats are under cover so I am not burned (not trying to rub it in). I am with you on no voice today though. I sound like a frog today, from screaming my face off yesterday.

Great Show Ravens!!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

How can Flacco say he "thought" he heard the Let's Go Flacco chant? Come on son...that chant was loud!! I got chills.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Sunburn: Check
    Raspy voice: Check

Shit-eatin' grin all day so far: Check!

Let's Go Flacco!
    "Well, I'd rather live with the hound dogs, for the rest of my natural-born life." Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd