DT Travis Johnson (knee)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
    TE Mark Bruener (hamstring)
    WR Jacoby Jones (back)
    CB Antwaun Molden (hamstring)
    G Chester Pitts (ankle)
    T Ephraim Salaam (knee)
    T Eric Winston (ankle)

Limited Participation is less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions.
    Full Participation is 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions.
    Not Injury Related applies to situations in which a player is withheld from his normal repetitions for reasons other than injury.
    Last edited by TL24x7; 09-10-2008 at 08:47 PM.

Re: Injury Update from Wednesday's Practice

Nice to see Cmac participating.

PP

Harbaugh said in his presser that he expects Fabian Washington to play this Sunday, didn't seem concerned.

4. Re: Injury Update from Wednesday's Practice

Heap "back"? Im gonna catch heck for this but Im so over Heap. Last year hamstring, now a back problem? It took him the better part of the 07 season to heal plus the off season. NOW A BACK PROBLEM? Hes only played one regular season game. His catching performance Sunday was pitiful. I used to be a big Heap advocate but not anymore. No longer impressive. If Wilcox is healthy, Harbs should start him. Last year Wilcox played with heart and it was refreshing.
    With a new rookie QB tight end is ever more important for the short pass. Yes I know CAM said he he did some great blocking that no one saw, but TE is more than blocking. If blocking is all that is required, set up another lineman!

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Nice to see Cmac participating.

PP
    I agree and think this is really great big. His issues have been after playing in a game, a lot of swelling in his knee. To see him participating fully I think is a really good sign.

- C -

Quote Originally Posted by oakhillraven View Post
    Heap "back"? Im gonna catch heck for this but Im so over Heap. Last year hamstring, now a back problem? It took him the better part of the 07 season to heal plus the off season. NOW A BACK PROBLEM? Hes only played one regular season game. His catching performance Sunday was pitiful. I used to be a big Heap advocate but not anymore. No longer impressive. If Wilcox is healthy, Harbs should start him. Last year Wilcox played with heart and it was refreshing.
    With a new rookie QB tight end is ever more important for the short pass. Yes I know CAM said he he did some great blocking that no one saw, but TE is more than blocking. If blocking is all that is required, set up another lineman!
    He missed *one drive* this game after taking a wicked combination of hits while he tried to make that sideline catch. Apparently the only damage was a bruise, and, according to this thread, he is participating completely in practice.

He is one of the premier receivers in the history of this organization, such as it is.

Those of you who want to tar and feather Todd Heap need to chill.

edit: Oh, and welcome to the board. I am always relieved when board newbies write in complete thoughts and have real opinions to offer, even when I disagree. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Heap is a very talented veteran. However, he is getting up there in the years (by NFL standards) and does not bounce back as quickly from injuries. If he can stay healthy this season, he will continue to be a valuable contributor to the offense. While I am critical of his health, as many are, we should remember that he got those injuries by giving 110 percent on the field.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!