Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tik Tok is exposing Israel

I will be the first to admit that there are very legitimate concerns with tik tok doing business in America on several different levels, whether it be data, or the fact that reciprocal business can’t be done in China.

But the idea that Congress is coming down hard on tik tok now because of Chinese interests is a sham. The newfound interest in shutting down tik tok is solely because Zionists are being exposed for the control they have over American politics, business, and media.

Some of you on here love to throw around the anti semitism claim like it’s supposed to hurt feelings. It doesn’t. I personally look forward to the day when people can call Zionist influence and exploitation for what it’s been.

Deciding to commit genocide was not in your best interest publicity wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Tik Tok is exposing Israel

You are simply nuts. Now anti china is really about Israel? Just stupid. Lets be honest the world tries to hold Israel to a standard that no other country would even consider for themselves.
    Tell us band, why does Israel not deserve to be a country?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Some of you on here love to throw around the anti semitism claim like it’s supposed to hurt feelings. It doesn’t. I personally look forward to the day when people can call Zionist influence and exploitation for what it’s been.

Let me just do that.

Israel was and is God's gift to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You are simply nuts. Now anti china is really about Israel? Just stupid. Lets be honest the world tries to hold Israel to a standard that no other country would even consider for themselves.
    Do you feel that it’s ok that AIPAC has control of your politicians?

And if it’s not about Israel, why is Ted bringing it up?

https://x.com/ryliberty/status/17689...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Let me just do that.

Israel was and is God's gift to humanity.
    lol according to Nikki Haley, for every 30 minutes you watch tik tok, you become 17% more anti semitic. So if this is true, you’re gonna have millions of Hitlers running around out there…

Unless the truth is that watching tik tok isn’t making the youth more anti semitic, but anti genocide…

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

lol according to Nikki Haley, for every 30 minutes you watch tik tok, you become 17% more anti semitic. So if this is true, you’re gonna have millions of Hitlers running around out there…

Unless the truth is that watching tik tok isn’t making the youth more anti semitic, but anti genocide…

Is this supposed to be a response to my post?

Do you even pay attention to what people post?

You responded to me with a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with my posts, from this or any other thread.

Have you recently been hit on the head with a coconut?

Text "TalkingPointsNotReason to 30330

Can't answer the question can you? What does "From the river to the sea. Palestine must be free" mean? Why can't Jewish people have their own little swath of land and live in peace instead of rockets constantly lobbed into their country? Muslims have a great swath of land 100,000 times greater.

Trust me I understand why you refuse the question. Asking a different question is not an answer. You don't want to admit Hamas wants to and has always wanted to commit genocide on the Jews.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

AIPAC has no more control of politicians than unions, environmental groups, NOW ….

And if it’s not about Israel, why is Ted bringing it up?

https://x.com/ryliberty/status/17689...FSm574fijUV_Jw

You mean why is ted questioning why tik tok promotes good things in china, and is limited there and they promote bad things here and is unlimited? Do you think that really makes your point?

Again, why shouldn’t Israel exist???

Dude, a big chunk of Europe is anti semitic along with a big chunk o Africa and all of the Islamic world

You mean why is ted questioning why tik tok promotes good things in china, and is limited there and they promote bad things here and is unlimited? Do you think that really makes your point?

Again, why shouldn’t Israel exist???
    Soooo telling everyone that a country is being investigated for genocide is a bad thing. Got it.