Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Moderator Explanation Please

Frankly the mods should not allow this, although I am not going to report anyone, he should be given a warning.
    Actually thats the first time I've ever seen Stinger say something like "punk bitch". It's kind of funny in a way.

I know what your saying. I mean calling someone a Punk Bitch is disrespecting someone in the worst way. Not the right thing to say especially since it was unprovoked. Maybe Stinger is an "unknown quantity at this point"

Just putting up a post so I can see what my "rating" is. I don't post much and only tick off a few people.
    Oderint dum metuant

BirdFan, I'm ticked off you don't post MORE here!

;)

Seems like a lot of people don't post much on here. I thought this board would be buzzing after the move. Hopefully a little time is all it needs to get it's name out there.

Many folks still go back to the "other" site and even over on the Sun board. This site will grow in time. Remember, its quality not quantity that counts. :)
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Wink Re: Moderator Explanation Please

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    Many folks still go back to the "other" site and even over on the Sun board. This site will grow in time. Remember, its quality not quantity that counts. :)

Maybe it's the quality that is reducing the quantity. Don't know - I'm a little surprised at the level of activity here. It's like driving by an accident. With no personal insults or trolling here, it's bypassed.

I'd like to see more visits by opponents fans who like to talk football seriously.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I don't think Birdfan likes us very much, which makes me very sad. I think she's under the impression that as a group, we are too agreeable. If she would visit more often, she would see that isn't true.

I don't think Birdfan likes us very much
    That's not it at all. I like quite a few of the people who post here. I just have limited time and the "other board" takes up a lot of it. I stop by to see what's happening here, but since most posters seem to read both boards, I pretty much just do my posting "over there".

Besides, most of you know what I think already.
    Oderint dum metuant

Seems like a lot of people don't post much on here. I thought this board would be buzzing after the move. Hopefully a little time is all it needs to get it's name out there
    Here are some reasons why this site isn't working.
    1) There is too many posters who play follow the leader. There is hardly anybody who disagrees with anybody. And the ones that do not follow the lead are ostracized, so much so that one person was put on a global ignore list. And those that say they are civil are the ones calling others names or talking down to them. Examples are plentiful and easy to find, go look it up yourself and if you're having a hard time looking it up go ask your momma for help maybe she can assist you with whats right and wrong and then maybe, just maybe you might get it.

2) Does anybody really know this place exists? Switching a web a address is one thing but asking others to come to a new site is like reinventing the wheel. Unless there was a legit reason for everyone to switch over nobody is really go to leave.

3) Some people like to say that this sites content is filled with quality, over quantity. Not true. I've seen the same exact posts on both boards. What's sad is the same people who ran YBR to the ground are in charge of this site. The funny thing is that YBR is actually a much tighter ship and a pleasanter place to be ever since this place has opened up. it's true.