Thread: Lot J Question

Lot J Question

My friend has a parking pass to Lot J, new this season. Can anyone tell me about this lot? Good for tailgating, nice fans, etc? Thanks.

Re: Lot J Question

Hold on....they got a pass for the 1st time this season? Did they buuy it from someone of got it from the Ravens?
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Bought it from someone for over face value, but wants to tailgate. He's just wondering before he goes on Sunday what the group is like on Lot J.

They're all a bunch of freaking morons.

Not really. It's a good lot - we tailgate there by the grass. You'll find quite a lot of guys and gals who post here at Lot J such as Greg, MistaT, CamdenYard, WXKevin, PatMcGroin, FredGrau plus many more!

If you show up at 8.30am or later there'll be a few already there. See below for a map of the lot, including area by the grass where most of us hang out. If stopping by, it is mandatory to do a shot of something either a) purple or b) banana flavored.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Not really. It's a good lot - we tailgate there by the grass. You'll find quite a lot of guys and gals who post here at Lot J such as Greg, MistaT, CamdenYard, WXKevin, PatMcGroin, FredGrau plus many more!

If you show up at 8.30am or later there'll be a few already there. See below for a map of the lot, including area by the grass where most of us hang out. If stopping by, it is mandatory to do a shot of something either a) purple or b) banana flavored.
    If you show up at 9am, you will have already missed a few beers

What's the weather looking like for the game, Kev?

I'm hoping no rain is in the forcast since the Ravens tend to melt under those conditions.

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!

Wink Re: Lot J Question

I am planning on getting up early, like 8 am -- subject to the tropical storm. Need to stake a claim to our spot in case newbies figure out that it's the best location in all the stadium lots. Tell your friend to stop by for a Stella Artois, as long as he signs up for 24x7.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    If you show up at 9am, you will have already missed a few beers
    A few beers, a bacon sarnie and the handing out of the celery, OK, so only the once for that so far, but hopefully again at some point in '09.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass along the message Mista T.