Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bouman finally signed - Boller on IR

Per WNST
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Blog Entries

Re: Bouman finally signed - Boller on IR

“When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Yeah....we all knew Boller was done for the year. I think this pretty much ends his career with the Ravens. Thanks Kyle for the memories.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

4. Re: Bouman finally signed - Boller on IR

All the Boller haters can now throw your happy party

5. Re: Bouman finally signed - Boller on IR

I am by no means a Boller fan but I would never wish injury on any player esp. one that wears Purple & Black. I think it would be very childish for his haters to cheer this! But hey that is JMO!;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Give em a couple months, and they will be on Flacco's case because he didn't take us to the playoffs.

Blog Entries

it's kind've a sad ending for Kyle's career here, I would've liked to see him have one more game, where he either torched the other team, or at least went down swinging, throwing a game ending INT so we could all go "There's the Kyle we all know!"

Kyle Boller, thanks for the memories...

“When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    it's kind've a sad ending for Kyle's career here, I would've liked to see him have one more game, where he either torched the other team, or at least went down swinging, throwing a game ending INT so we could all go "There's the Kyle we all know!"

Kyle Boller, thanks for the memories...

The picture of Boller drunk is pretty classic. Never seen it before.

As much as I didn't want Boller starting for the Ravens for another season, it is sad to see him go. He had all the physical tools and never complained about anything, even when his own teammates would take shots at him.

I don't consider Boller a bust. It's not his fault that the Ravens drafted him in the first round despite the enormous red flags. (He completed fewer than 48% of his passes in college.) It's the Ravens fault for drafting him too early; they busted on the pick.

Good luck, Kyle. You're about to begin the AJ Feeley tour throughout the NFL. You'll sign for about a million each year for the next 5 or 6 years. Not a bad gig.

9. Re: Bouman finally signed - Boller on IR

Quote Originally Posted by POPSinPA View Post
    Give em a couple months, and they will be on Flacco's case because he didn't take us to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by POPSinPA View Post
    I don't even expect Flacco to take us to the playoffs, but I can see how he could. The Ravens could play good enpough defense and special teams to win with a running game and FGs. The injuries and turnovers can be limeted if we don't expose our recievers to a lot of hits by pounding the other team with 3 backs and TEs on seam routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I am sure there are some who are happy Kyle will not be taking snaps this year. I for one hope he goes elsewhere and does well (except for when he plays the Ravens). I have been a Boller supporter and always will be. He has been a class act from day one. He has taken a pounding from the media (one Sun Know it all in particular), from the fans who once booed when he got hurt, and from some of his own team mates but always took the high road. Get well soon Kyle, good luck. He is a tough kid who always came back for more.

Blog Entries

And I don't feel bad about holding on to Bramlet, for the unbelievably small time he had before playing 3Q, he showed potential that can only be better with some familiarity with center/WR...
    Don't know yet what Bouman has over him in the Raven's evaluation, and with pre-season over, not sure I'm going to (or want to) see him taking any game snaps, so I'm at the mercy of seeing what others write.