Power Rankings Dec. 19th

CBS: 2

Even without Steve McNair, they showed they can still play a good game. That defense continues to play at a high level.

ESPN: 2

It's nice that Kyle Boller was able to be the QB when the Ravens clinched the playoff spot. But let's face it, this team is only a Super Bowl contender with Steve McNair at QB.
    Fox: 2

Just when you thought it was over—the Kyle Boller era starts again in Baltimore. In Sunday's win over Cleveland, Boller played well, filling in for Steve McNair nobly and tossing two touchdown passes. After blowing a 14-point lead in the third quarter, Boller threw a beautiful 77-yard pass to Demetrius Williams with 5:24 left in the quarter to put the Ravens ahead for good. Boller came into the game and immediately threw an interception and fumbled. But he rebounded and played arguably his best game of the season. "You can't let the little things bother you," Boller said afterwards. "You've got to keep grinding."
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Power Rankings Dec. 19th

But he rebounded and played arguably his best game of the season.

I love how they have to take shots at Boller. I mean the guy has only been in one or 2 games this year...Correct?

two games and the defense has not been the best in either of those games.

I also like how the Kyle Boller era has started again...

- C -

I was also amused at how, visiting the SI.com website on Monday, I read Peter King talking about how although Boller made some very good passes, he was shaky enough to make Billick nervous -- but then later in the same website, I read fellow NFL guru Don Banks talking about how Billick had to feel good knowing that Boller could come in and take care of business.

Even NFL writers working for the same magazine can't come close to agreeing on Boller, even for one single game. :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Jggjaron View Post
    two games and the defense has not been the best in either of those games.
    Exactly, a point that is often overlooked. Our defense lost the Carolina game and our defense gave up scoring drives to Cleveland that kept them in it. Was the Jamal fumble Boller's fault to?

Everything that is wrong with the Ravens is Boller's fault. You should know that by now!

I personally hate it when he gets blown up by the running backs and gives up those long runs.

8. Re: Power Rankings Dec. 19th

I love how we're ranked so high on these Power Rankings, yet we get no recognition whatsoever. It makes me giggle to see how Salisbury(:insane:) is on the Chargers bandwagon.
    Pittsburgh's all rusty, Cincinnati's a jungle, and Cleveland's gone to the dogs.