Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bengals or Broncos? Who you pulling for

PFT has caught wind of a rumor that Carson Palmer may have a torn rotator cuff. Stay tuned. If he can't go, I'll gladly take an Anthony Wright-led Bengal squad coming to face us.

Denver...now that Cinci has royally screwed us over in the seeding process, I hope they crash and burn.

Fuck you Marvin Lewis with that gay ass gameplan of yours...

Fuck you Marvin Lewis with that gay ass gameplan of yours...
    Tell us how you really feel RIW!

If CP is really hurt, no way they even make the playoffs. I'd much rather play Denver (or the Jets) in the playoffs if CP is whole.
    I agree wi Bez; I don't want the Pats or the Bengalis. I can think of much worse matchups than on the road in Indi or San Diego, which it might come down to.
    anyone know who got the tiebreaker for AFC WC? I thnk Jax is still in it.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I'm scared of any division team...

A rivarly game has so many more intangibles, and we've seen that when it's a rivarly, you can almost always throw logic out. Case in point, the split with Cincy this season, the fact that the Browns gave us a run BOTH times we faced them...

I would rather face the falling apart Broncos. true, we lost to them, but we learned from our mistakes and there's really only one receiver to worry about there...Cincy's got TWO.

I trust our run defense over our pass defense any day of the week and twice on Sundays!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I'd rather play the bengals because we know them. They said they were better than us. Well let them prove it to us in our house.

I think I'd rather us play the Broncos with their rookie QB. But if Anthony Wright has to go in for Carson Palmer, bring on the Ben-gals!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

The Bengals did us no favors, so I hope they lose their next 2 games.

We usually play the Broncos pretty good and we should have won the game in Denver.

I agree with RaveninWoodlawn.

Hmmm lets see the Bengals win and keep their playoffs alive,or Denver beats them and pretty much knocks them out.

I think Ill go with Denver.

Even in the Cincy / Indy game , I had a hard time pulling for Indy because the last thing I want to see is the Bengals get hot.

They are the team we have the hardest time matching up against. Feel much better about all other teams (except NE at home -- but that's not going to happen ;) )

If these the winner of these two ends up playing us at home if we finish as the three seed, I would prefer the Broncos. Longer trip, Rookie QB, and I believe that RAy would like the challenge to play against the pro-bowl Middle LB, Al Wilson. BS!