Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bengals or Broncos? Who you pulling for

I would say that, so long as we keep the 3rd seed, I'm pulling for the bengals to win and make it up to the 5th seed, so they have to face the patriots at home.

Honestly, it bothers me how well the bengals play us sometimes.

I would rather have denver or the jets or someone else at home for our 1st game.

its fun to see QBs and offenses try to deal with the 46, especially when it has shut their run-game down.

Re: Bengals or Broncos? Who you pulling for

The Bengals are the last team I want to play on wild card weekend, I'll throw that out there. Consider if the Bengals lose, they might be out of the playoffs.

I want the Bengals out of the playoffs... Go Denver.

I'd much rather face Denver, Jets, or any other team for that matter. We simply do not match up well against Cinci late in the season.

4. Re: Bengals or Broncos? Who you pulling for

I want the Broncos for sure! I want revenge from that crappy game in Denver that we should have won But I'll take the Bengals also, they are hurting on the O-line especially at tackle...We could take 'em again!! I ain't scared of no Bengal

Give me Denver too. Jay cutler isn't going to do anything against our defense. Rookie QB's have a very tough time against us.

I would love to see the bengals watching the playoffs from home.

At home, I'll take either of them, but if I had to choose, it would be Denver for sure. I still see the Bengals as a threat, whereas Denver doesn't scare me much.

I really hope the trash talking Bengals don't even reach the playoffs. Maybe if the Broncos beat them this week, the Jets can sneak in.

Denver all the way!

Denver for sure. Cutler vs our D? Wow, I'd almost feel sorry for the kid.

Broncos. Then it's a sure in repeat of the 2000 season! And I'm sure we can beat them better then the resurging Bengals. However if the Bengals were to play like they did this past Monday and the first time they were here in November I may have to go with them. But for what my comment is worth (and it aint worth much) I'll go with the Broncos.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

I would say that, so long as we keep the 3rd seed, I'm pulling for the bengals to win and make it up to the 5th seed,
    Honestly, it bothers me how well the bengals play us sometimes.
    Sounds to me like you are contradicting yourself.

I don't want the Bengals in the playoffs. Period.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I'd rather not have to face Cincy or New England at all.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I don't know if I'm afraid of New England this year or not. I think we can stop their game.

My concern, believe it or not, would be the Colts. We always have a great first half against him, then the defense folds and bizarre crap like Stover missing FG's and muffed snaps start happening. It's like our games will forever be "possessed" with them.

That said, the Colts are playoff losers, so they might not even make it that far. :)