I'm glad football is here...

As I watch the Orioles implode yet again I thank my lucky stars we have the Ravens. The O's are getting pounded again....another losing season almost in the books. Over a decade of losing and they still look 2 years away from being any good.

I will always root for the O's but I'm glad football is here!! :happyanim
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

2. Re: I'm glad football is here...

Agree completely. Watched Liz get lit up again tonight. Think I made it to like the 5th inning before I had to turn it off. I am definitely glad that football season is here. Can't wait for Thursday, even if it is just the stupid Giants and Redskins. At least there is some fantasy football impact there.

Re: I'm glad football is here...

Here here. I am cranked and there are still 5 days left. Wife becomes a Sunday widow once more.

4. Re: I'm glad football is here...

I am being very impatient waiting for Sunday!!:girlfight
    I miss sitting in my purple seat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    I am being very impatient waiting for Sunday!!:girlfight
    I miss sitting in my purple seat!!
    You should have done what the drunk guy did after the last game of last season...he took his seat home with him. I thought it was stupid since he is the PSL holder of the seat but he was there at the last preseason game. I guess he got away with it.

6. Re: I'm glad football is here...

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    You should have done what the drunk guy did after the last game of last season...he took his seat home with him. I thought it was stupid since he is the PSL holder of the seat but he was there at the last preseason game. I guess he got away with it.
    hahaha Not like they don't know who sits in that sit all year every year. I would think before I took mine because of that! is he bringing the seat back with him?? Now that I want too see!

Quote Originally Posted by hatepaste View Post
    Can't wait for Thursday, even if it is just the stupid Giants and Redskins. At least there is some fantasy football impact there.
    Man, I just can't get into a game if it isn't Ravens or if I don't have an FFL player involved. I don't think I'm gonna have a Giant or Skin in any of my four leagues (last league auctions tonight), so I'll have no stake in that game, can't stand both teams, so I'm finding it hard to care at all about that game other than that it's the first NFL game of the year.

This is the best time of year, but I'm not sure I've been less excited about a season opening game than this one in about five years...

Is that sad?

- C -