pf24x7 ff league (CBS) topic

this for the 12 team Fantasy league coordinated by our own Raven Scallywag on the CBS site. non-participants are of course welcome to browse in, make notes and jeer.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: pf24x7 ff league (CBS) topic

Glad we have our own section!

I need RB's!!! No week 6 byes!

I got one point!
    thank you Amani Toomer!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I need a new team as three of my guys left hurt including Brady

I've been all over that waiver wire meself. Toomer made one catch, my tight end (Pope) didn't play, and WR Burleson is out for the season.
    Pennington might be available

6. Re: pf24x7 ff league (CBS) topic

I think the guy I am playing today gave up. He has three "players" going which are on bye or injured.

It's definitely a close one for me this week, but I only have a 7 point lead and Mt. Lushmore has two remaining players. I'm pretty sure he's got me.