Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocho Stinko!!

Ocho Stinko!!

Let me get this weeks party started.....

Last edited by RavenDavey; 10-23-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Re: Ocho Stinko!!

yea F him i hope he goes to the middle and ray ray knocks his f'n block off.even more so i would love to see t.j. gets his clock cleaned.i HATE him.....
    Last edited by bmorebirds_24; 09-02-2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: spelling

maybe we can break carson's nose also
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

4. Re: Ocho Stinko!!

I want to see if he will have Ocho Stinko on the back of his jersey this weekend. What kind of moron changes his last name so he put it on his jersey? LOL I think he will be dropping more balls than normal this season, maybe even running without his shoes tied. He could care less if his team wins he just wants out of his contract. It will be fun watching our D-Fence smack him around a little!

If C-Mac and Rolle are out than CJ may just put up "Ocho Cinco" points on his own.

I don't understand all the hate towards Chad. I'd currently trade anyone on our team to have him here.

6. Re: Ocho Stinko!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    If C-Mac and Rolle are out than CJ may just put up "Ocho Cinco" points on his own.

I don't understand all the hate towards Chad. I'd currently trade anyone on our team to have him here.
    I do NOT hate anyone esp. Chad Stinko, I just think he is a distraction to the sport and his team. He is a clown but he needs to learn when to put on a show and when not too. Besides his off season whinning did not help him at all!

However I agree if C-Mac and Rolle do not play than he will put up some numbers. Esp. since everyone likes to pick on our back up CB's (shit I do not blame them)

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post

For now he is a Bungle, thus the "hate." (although he is a major narcissistic detraction!!)

I would love him to be a WR for us compared to what we have had, but for now........

I like Chad other than the 2 days we play him. The terrorist Houshmagvxdyhawev however, I have no love for that guy. We are getting them at the right time. I'd love to put Palmer out of commission too.

9. Re: Ocho Stinko!!

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    The terrorist Houshmagvxdyhawev

A terrorist??

Ok now that was funny, I think I just pissed myself!

Yeah, racism is pretty funny...

- C -

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Yeah, racism is pretty funny...

- C -
    I was just thinking the same thing...:grbac:

C'mon people, this is America. Judging folks based on the ethnic background of their last names? Ridiculous.

But on the subject of Chad Ocho Cinco, I like the dude, but want to see him put on "Jacked Up!!" by Ray Ray (his mentor) and Company...

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I like Chad for giving Marvin more gray hairs and sleepless nights.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.