Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Lot J playoff parking update

Hey, I have parking for Lot O and they included parking passes for playoff game 1 and playoff game 2 in the packet they sent me when i paid for mine with was real cool, since you park for "free" for the playoffs.
    Yeah, they ain't free, expect to have to pay game day. That permit just guarantees you a spot.

2. Re: Lot J playoff parking update

Yeah, they ain't free, expect to have to pay game day. That permit just guarantees you a spot.
    Well I didnt think it was "free" but that maybe the $350 we paid was for the WHOLE season...since they gave us the passes. So if someone sells it on ebay they person buying it will get screwed if they dont mention the $40 part.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Wink Re: Lot J playoff parking update

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    Would you pick mine up as well...
    Done. I'll bring your playoff parking pass to the Bills game. $30, plus $90 shipping & handling.;)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Lot J playoff parking update

Done. I'll bring your playoff parking pass to the Bills game. $30, plus $90 shipping & handling.
    Ok, I'll give you the $30.00 at the Bills game. I will defer the $90.00 S&H fee till 2056...March 17th on my 100th birthday.

Thanks a million T.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.