Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Lot J playoff parking update

This is what I got over the phone:

$30 cars $120 oversized per game

checks to Maryland Stadium Authority

Central Parking is supposed to be calling each current season parking pass owner with the process.

If you do not get a call w/i a few days:

call Central Parking 410-347-9330

office hours 7:30 am - 4:30 pm

if you go dontown to pick up your passes at the B&O Warehouse, call first to make sure that the safe is open.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Lot J playoff parking update

I just got an email:

PLAYOFF PARKING

Each fan that has regular season parking will be entitled to the same number of spaces for playoff games. Cars will be $30.00 oversized vehicles will be $120.00. We are only accepting payment for the first playoff game at this time. Please indicate if you are interested in purchasing parking passes. If so, you may mail your payments to:
    THE MARYLAND STADIUM AUTHORITY
    C/O Central Parking System
    351 W. Camden St. Suite 175
    Baltimore, MD 21201

Which pretty much confirms what you just said. Thanks for keeping them on their toes, T!

We got called today.

LOT O is the same way with day of game cash in hand. $40 for the spots which isn't too bad as it is $35 a game during the regular season.

Thanks for the info about Lot J. I heard from them this morning. They are getting in touch with everyone on their list....if you don't hear from them by Dec 26th....I'd call them.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I'm tentatively planning to go to B&O Warehouse tomorrow to pick mine up. I don't trust Christmas Season mails.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Would you pick mine up as well...
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Wink Re: Lot J playoff parking update

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    Would you pick mine up as well...
    If I go, I sure can. So don't mail off your check until you've heard back from me.

If I go, I sure can. So don't mail off your check until you've heard back from me.

Thanks T...you're alright

If you do pick mine up...of course I'll re-imburse you the next home game vs the Bills.

10. Re: Lot J playoff parking update

Hey, I have parking for Lot O and they included parking passes for playoff game 1 and playoff game 2 in the packet they sent me when i paid for mine with was real cool, since you park for "free" for the playoffs.

Just curious about the prevous poster if they allow people to park there without the permits as to why would have to pay to park there if we already have the pass?
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You need a permit for lot J. They may sell game day parking but that is not guaranteed available. If you have the permit you know your spot is secure. They may not even do game day now, I know there was talk it was going to be sold out to permits.

I just called and she advised to just mail the check, you can't do it over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    Hey, I have parking for Lot O and they included parking passes for playoff game 1 and playoff game 2 in the packet they sent me when i paid for mine with was real cool, since you park for "free" for the playoffs.

Just curious about the prevous poster if they allow people to park there without the permits as to why would have to pay to park there if we already have the pass?
    They gave us the parking passes but we never paid. My dad was told this past game that we need to bring $40 on the day of the playoff game with the parking pass to get into the lot. If you just have the pass and no cash they will not let you in.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08