Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Willis Mcgahee Sighting....

Apparently our boy has made a miraculous recovery!!

Willis Practiced Today

"With players hustling out of the locker room to get to meetings this afternoon, few had time to talk. Thankfully, coach John Harbaugh turned lemons into lemonade by confirming that running back Willis McGahee and cornerback Chris McAlister practiced today."

"I wouldn’t say he’s 100 percent just [from] watching him run around out there," Harbaugh said of McGahee. "But he was out there. We’ll just have to see how he progresses this week. He wants to be out there, I know that.”
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Re: Willis Mcgahee Sighting....

that's encouraging. At worst, McGahee would start next week and Rice would get the majority of snaps. Which is not a bad case or anything.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Having McGahee and Rice out there is a GREAT thing!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Having McGahee and Rice out there is a GREAT thing!

Maybe it's time to go with the wishbone offense?

Receivers are average at best. Offensive line is questionable. QBs are just bad.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Nah the wishbone would make sense if Troy was still our QB, i trust Flacco to throw a pass or two...

Enough with the doom sayers! It is time to start feelin the thunder cause come Sunday we are gonna lay the smacketh down on the Bungles!!!!!!!
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Willis will not be playing Sunday, and Cmac is probably doubtful as well. Given our corners lack of coverage ability, and our lack of pass rush, not to mention a rookie starting at QB, we're likely in for a long afternoon.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Willis will not be playing Sunday, and Cmac is probably doubtful as well

And you know this how?

Hearing that they are practicing likely means (barring a setback) that they will be playing Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Willis will not be playing Sunday, and Cmac is probably doubtful as well. Given our corners lack of coverage ability, and our lack of pass rush, not to mention a rookie starting at QB, we're likely in for a long afternoon.
    When did Harbaugh start posting on the board as he is the only one that knows. Actually, Harbaugh probably doesn't even know right now.

So what should we all do Sunday since Joe has said we already lost? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    When did Harbaugh start posting on the board as he is the only one that knows. Actually, Harbaugh probably doesn't even know right now.

So what should we all do Sunday since Joe has said we already lost? Any suggestions?
    Golf?
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Flacco needs McGahee healthy.A steady dose of Willis and Ray pounding the ball vs the Bengals is the order of the day.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.