Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haruki Nakamura

Re: Haruki Nakamura

PP,

Took it kinda personal huh?

Look, I agree with you when Ozzie screws the pooch on his offensive decisions. I was simply pointing out the obvious omissions when he does something right.

And to say I drink the FO kool-aid is silly. All I (and others) ask for is some sort of proof when folks like you say they (insert negative adjective here) that seems to be nothing more then rumor and speculation. You have routinely hammered this front office (particularly SB) all the while not offering any thing to really hang your hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    PP,

Took it kinda personal huh?

Look, I agree with you when Ozzie screws the pooch on his offensive decisions. I was simply pointing out the obvious omissions when he does something right.

And to say I drink the FO kool-aid is silly. All I (and others) ask for is some sort of proof when folks like you say they (insert negative adjective here) that seems to be nothing more then rumor and speculation. You have routinely hammered this front office (particularly SB) all the while not offering any thing to really hang your hat on.
    So should we start a thread about every draft pick and post some clips of them ripping it up in college? (btw, I have no problem with this thread). I mean, countless draft picks do that. Ozzie gets an INCREDIBLE amount of praise not only here but nationally yet his team has won precisely ONE playoff game since the Super Bowl and that was the 01 season.

The lack of attention (until recently) paid to the line (specifically tackle) on drafty day was laughable to me. Adam Terry was the FIRST offensive tackle this team took on the first day (not round) of the draft since Ogden. We have a QB situation that is quite possibly the worst in the league. Yet our FO spends 1 (maybe 2 picks) not to mention $2.6 million to replace a backup/rotational defensive lineman yet will continue to lowball the QB situation.

As far as my view of the owner. It's my opinion that the guy gets a RIDICULOUS amount praise and quite frankly, I fail to see why. I've gone over facts with you about this. Maybe you forgot.

I know it's not popular to criticize him. He spends money. Great. I'm glad he does that.

The problem is, people on this board and around town freak out when something negative is said about him. They can't seem to have an adult conversation about it.

I'll stick by my opinion regarding both facts and some perceived things.

PP

PP,

Fair enough. No respect loss here. You back things up while others seem to whine on.

4. Re: Haruki Nakamura

I just have to say...I hate when highlight videos have the same darned music over and over and over..