Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haruki Nakamura

Haruki Nakamura

Amid all the doom and gloom, here among the hospital beds, I wanted to throw a little light on one of the bright spots of the team right now.

Here is a Youtube video of highlights from Nakamura's career at the Cincinnati. You can see a couple stuffs of Ray Rice, even.

Can't wait for the season to start. . . It's like the drinking age didn't concern me until I was 20 and 11 months, then every day took a week. . .

edit: found this one, for Zbikowski. I'd seen a few of his others but wasn't super impressed with what the videos showed. This one's got it, and we are set at safety, for sure.
    Last edited by festivus; 08-31-2008 at 09:27 PM.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

2. Re: Haruki Nakamura

GREAT STUFF festivus!! While I do not want to lose him, if we do lose Reed for any length of time, I'm not concerned with our safety position Both dudes are the truth

Blog Entries

Re: Haruki Nakamura

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    GREAT STUFF festivus!! While I do not want to lose him, if we do lose Reed for any length of time, I'm not concerned with our safety position Both dudes are the truth
    DITTO! Thanks, Festivus.

4. Re: Haruki Nakamura

Haruki ought to change his last last name to, Naka-ya-head-off
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 09-03-2008 at 01:24 PM.

5. Re: Haruki Nakamura

Our FS,SS back ups are MONSTERS!! They will both be starters within years!! I am just glad we were able to pick them both up!
    :happyanim

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I saw a couple of Bearcat games in England. His closing speed is amazing,he should have the nickname "Missile."
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Amid all the doom and gloom, here among the hospital beds, I wanted to throw a little light on one of the bright spots of the team right now.

Here is a Youtube video of highlights from Nakamura's career at the Cincinnati. You can see a couple stuffs of Ray Rice, even.

Can't wait for the season to start. . . It's like the drinking age didn't concern me until I was 20 and 11 months, then every day took a week. . .

edit: found this one, for Zbikowski. I'd seen a few of his others but wasn't super impressed with what the videos showed. This one's got it, and we are set at safety, for sure.
    The rookies are playing their a_ _ off.

They are hungry

Please note NOBODY is giving credit to Ozzie, the "Medeling Owner", et all ....

Where are the conspiracy birds?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

Don't you know? They are only responsible for the bad stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

What do you want Houston?

You want someone to jump up and down because of a safety he drafted late that hit the shit out of people in college? Nobody argues the team's home run hits in the draft on the defensive side of the ball.

I realize you drink all things the FO serves you and love it.

Ozzie has failed to provide legit offensive talent. It's not a secret.

Some of the rookies have looked solid so far in the preseason.

Pardon some of us if we wait and see some real action before proclaiming anything.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Don't you know? They are only responsible for the bad stuff.
    That's funny. Seems to me you and Houston seem to ignore the bad or blame it on everything and everyone besides the people who are actually responsible for it.

Ozzie Newsome gets credit for the great picks (rightfully so) and seems to be able to fly under the radar when it comes to some big time stinkers.

Or is Ozzie only responsible for the talent on defense?

PP

I actually think the drafting of our current interior O-line is set for years to come. Offensive draftees over the years also include: Todd Heap, Jonathan Ogden, Jamal Lewis, the acquisition of Mr Money, aka Derrick Mason, Mr Gash (one of my all time favorite Ravens), are but a few of the picks Ozzie has made on Offense, not to mention Joe Flacco, who the jury is still out on. So, let's not be too critical of Ozzie's offensive draft strategy.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton