Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16

Thread: Haruki Nakamura

  1. #1

    Haruki Nakamura



    Amid all the doom and gloom, here among the hospital beds, I wanted to throw a little light on one of the bright spots of the team right now.

    Here is a Youtube video of highlights from Nakamura's career at the Cincinnati. You can see a couple stuffs of Ray Rice, even.

    Can't wait for the season to start. . . It's like the drinking age didn't concern me until I was 20 and 11 months, then every day took a week. . .

    edit: found this one, for Zbikowski. I'd seen a few of his others but wasn't super impressed with what the videos showed. This one's got it, and we are set at safety, for sure.
    Last edited by festivus; 08-31-2008 at 08:27 PM.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  2. #2

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    GREAT STUFF festivus!! While I do not want to lose him, if we do lose Reed for any length of time, I'm not concerned with our safety position Both dudes are the truth




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    612
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    GREAT STUFF festivus!! While I do not want to lose him, if we do lose Reed for any length of time, I'm not concerned with our safety position Both dudes are the truth
    DITTO! Thanks, Festivus.




  4. #4

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Haruki ought to change his last last name to, Naka-ya-head-off
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 09-03-2008 at 12:24 PM.




  5. Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Our FS,SS back ups are MONSTERS!! They will both be starters within years!! I am just glad we were able to pick them both up!




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.
    Posts
    1,539

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    I saw a couple of Bearcat games in England. His closing speed is amazing,he should have the nickname "Missile."
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    844

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Amid all the doom and gloom, here among the hospital beds, I wanted to throw a little light on one of the bright spots of the team right now.

    Here is a Youtube video of highlights from Nakamura's career at the Cincinnati. You can see a couple stuffs of Ray Rice, even.

    Can't wait for the season to start. . . It's like the drinking age didn't concern me until I was 20 and 11 months, then every day took a week. . .

    edit: found this one, for Zbikowski. I'd seen a few of his others but wasn't super impressed with what the videos showed. This one's got it, and we are set at safety, for sure.
    The rookies are playing their a_ _ off.

    They are hungry






  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,277

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Please note NOBODY is giving credit to Ozzie, the "Medeling Owner", et all ....

    Where are the conspiracy birds?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall
    Posts
    2,891

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Please note NOBODY is giving credit to Ozzie, the "Medeling Owner", et all ....

    Where are the conspiracy birds?
    Don't you know? They are only responsible for the bad stuff.




  10. #10

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Please note NOBODY is giving credit to Ozzie, the "Medeling Owner", et all ....

    Where are the conspiracy birds?
    What do you want Houston?

    You want someone to jump up and down because of a safety he drafted late that hit the shit out of people in college? Nobody argues the team's home run hits in the draft on the defensive side of the ball.

    I realize you drink all things the FO serves you and love it.

    Ozzie has failed to provide legit offensive talent. It's not a secret.

    Some of the rookies have looked solid so far in the preseason.

    Pardon some of us if we wait and see some real action before proclaiming anything.

    PP




  11. #11

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Don't you know? They are only responsible for the bad stuff.
    That's funny. Seems to me you and Houston seem to ignore the bad or blame it on everything and everyone besides the people who are actually responsible for it.

    Ozzie Newsome gets credit for the great picks (rightfully so) and seems to be able to fly under the radar when it comes to some big time stinkers.

    Or is Ozzie only responsible for the talent on defense?

    PP




  12. #12

    Re: Haruki Nakamura

    I actually think the drafting of our current interior O-line is set for years to come. Offensive draftees over the years also include: Todd Heap, Jonathan Ogden, Jamal Lewis, the acquisition of Mr Money, aka Derrick Mason, Mr Gash (one of my all time favorite Ravens), are but a few of the picks Ozzie has made on Offense, not to mention Joe Flacco, who the jury is still out on. So, let's not be too critical of Ozzie's offensive draft strategy.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland