Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Thank You & Welcome

I want to take a moment to thank all of you for logging on. We've invested a ton of time, energy and resources into building this site and I hope that it brings each you some form of enjoyment and that it helps you to preserve friendships as well as discover and build new ones.

Those of you coming over from other boards, I hope you stay. The additions we've made to our staff, our site and in the quality of visitors like you has the potential to shape this site into something that we can all enjoy for many, many years.

I hope you agree.

To borrow from Brian Billick, our goal is to be dynamic. We want to continually develop and re-shape this site and board and your intelligent input is essential to making that happen. Our intent is to make this site the best of its kind in the country. Together, I have no doubt we'll get there.

Thanks again for visiting....the welcome mat is always extended.

Rave on,

TL:179422:

Thanks for inviting us Tony! As long as you and Aaron keep providing us with the best Ravens coverage around (and you have everyone beat by a mile) this forum should really take off.

You are so going to have to hook us up with some Ravens Smileys now! :)

I am impressed. Here is to many years of talking Ravens football: the only Baltimore sports team that matters.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG
    You are so going to have to hook us up with some Ravens Smileys now! :)
    Rest assured we are working on having a lot of the 'popular' smilies that we have seen 'elsewhere'. ;)

Thanks for all the work Tony and I'm glad the top men in Ravens reporting and in message board running have teamed up to produce what surely will be THE top site to come to for Ravens news.

SuperBoller1 is dead. PurpleRulz lives!!!!
    SuperBoller dead? Noooo! I'm thinking all this dropping of Boller names is going to release Kyle from the mystical mill stone around his neck, and he's going to start playing like a, er, SuperBoller.

TY Tony and the "nameless" person that invited me over here. :) This looks like a nice design.

Bez

SuperBoller dead? Noooo! I'm thinking all this dropping of Boller names is going to release Kyle from the mystical mill stone around his neck, and he's going to start playing like a, er, SuperBoller.
    Well now don't jinx it FPR. Then what would we all have to talk about??

I like these new smileys already!

Will HYH be joining us?

Thanks for putting this together.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I hope at some point we can have a frapper map, it was great fun watching the purple spread world wide.:)

This is an exciting venture and we're happy to be a team...the end result is something better for each and every one of us. Invite one, invite all, and by all means please bring HYH on board!