Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Chris Simms Released

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Chris Simms would be a good addition. Gotta be concerned though about his recovery from the serious illness. He could get knocked out again.

I also like the idea of McNair. The guy has shown skills that are undeniable even though it depends on which week you are speaking.

The point is that BALTIMORE NEEDS A QUARTERBACK!!! I hope we get one. I dont want to see what happened several years ago in starting Boller with no experience, all over again.

Good to be back. Its foozball season guys & gals....
    Were you serious about McNair? Tell me you don't think he'll come out of retirement.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Aaron Wilson has confirmed this as well....

OWINGS MILLS -- Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Chris Simms arrived in Baltimore today to meet with the Ravens about a prospective backup opportunity. Simms was cut by the Buccaneers on Saturday after requesting that he be traded or released during the offseason.

Wink Re: Chris Simms Released

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Aaron Wilson has confirmed this as well....

Yes! Let's hope that Oz can outbid the Bears, who would likely be our chief competitor - assuming that Simms wants a #2 position with an outside shot at #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    I also like the idea of McNair. The guy has shown skills that are undeniable even though it depends on which week you are speaking.

Blasphemy! Worst FO move in this franchise history was trading a 4th and commiting $33 million to that washed up, out of shape shell of a former NFL QB. If we got so desparate as to dragging dead bodies out of the NFL QB cemetary, I'd rather go for Vinnie, or even Jeff George or Tim Couch, than bring back McNoodle for another 4 fumbles per outing.
    Last edited by Mista T; 09-01-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Yes! Let's hope that Oz can outbid the Bears, who would likely be our chief competitor - assuming that Simms wants a #2 position with an outside shout at #1.

Blasphemy! Worst FO move in this franchise history was trading a 4th and commiting $33 million to that washed up, out of shape shell of a former NFL QB. If we got so desparate as to dragging dead bodies out of the NFL QB cemetary, I'd rather go for Vinnie, or even Jeff George or Tim Couch, than bring back McNoodle for another 4 fumbles per outing.
    I wouldnt go that far, but he was a running quarterback without the legs. Kinda like McNabb. That is why McNabb will never will anything and will out of the league in the next year or two.