Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Cut Down Day Thread

My point is simply that we're probably not going to use a roster spot for a 3rd RB, we're going to use it on another area where we feel we're weak in depth.

DT is a possible, but I know the coaches were real high on J'Vonne Parker, so I wouldn't hold your breath on Dre Moore replacing him. Though I think it would be a good idea to get some young depth at DT. Figure that Gregg isn't getting younger and his body is starting to show it, Bannan is a beat, but he's also getting up there in years too, plus I think his contract is up after this season, Dwan Edwards might be done with the Ravens, his contract is also up next year. J'Vonne is young, but how talented is he really? I didn't see a lot of amazing plays from him in preseason or anything...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

ravens signed RB MARCUS MASON to the practice squad

Blog Entries

sweet deal, let's just hope we can hold onto him

For once, we steal from the Skins!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!