Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Boller's Deep Ball

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    This team may not have even made the playoffs without Steve McNair and you two are acting like it's his fault we're not playing on Sunday.

Before I go any further, you might want to address this pretty important point.
    Going 16 - 0 in the regular season is meaningless if you're going to put up 6 points in your first playoff game.

And in case you weren't watching last week's game, it is McChoke's fault we're not playing today. If you can't admit that you are in a serious state of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    This team may not have even made the playoffs without Steve McNair and you two are acting like it's his fault we're not playing on Sunday.

Before I go any further, you might want to address this pretty important point.
    And people wonder why I say Fade knows nothing about football?

It is McNairs fault we're not playing on Sunday. Three turnovers and less than a 50 QB rating.

You are the same pack of hypocrites that blamed Boller for the Carolina loss.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock

Don't worry Darb. I've gotten to that point with FTB as well. Lots of lost respect for that cat.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    And people wonder why I say Fade knows nothing about football?

It is McNairs fault we're not playing on Sunday. Three turnovers and less than a 50 QB rating.

You are the same pack of hypocrites that blamed Boller for the Carolina loss.
    The sheer stupidity of some of the posters here is brain-numbing, along with the twisted logic and utter hypocrisy. For those of you morons in need of severe remedial help:

1. Whether or not we would have made the playoffs without McNair is irrelevant because NO ONE has the answer to that pure speculation -- MAYBE we would have, and MAYBE we wouldn't have.

2. McNair ABSOLUTELY was the PRIMARY REASON for our loss against Indy. HE STUNK. Period! And EVERYBODY here knows that if Boller had had anywhere NEAR as bad a day, he'd have been pelted on his way to the locker room after the game. Any one of you McNair asslickers who doesn't acknowldege that is both a moron AND a bold faced liar.

GO RAVENS!!!