Question Where are we at?

Wow pre-season is well under way and only Stockers and Ben M. seem to be around. I started to wonder where everyone has got to - including myself?

My assumption are mainly from the BBQ conversations:
    TD - ill, Simon - Baby due, CQ - West Brom., Gordon - moving / job. As for me I'm just at the end of Hull KR's season and just going into the Huddersfield U10's season.

Just for the record I passed my grade 1 coaching, and I'm now one of the assistant coaches for the Juniors at Huddersfield - mainly the forwards. This will take me out almost every Sunday morning for the season.

I, like I hope the rest of you are, am looking forward to a new Ravens season but just not really posting at the moment. Let's get something going again:celery ?
    Last edited by UKRaven; 08-13-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Where are we at?

I'm working away (link for my work will be going up in the main section in the next week) and have just started training with the Norwich Devils. Had first training session with them last Sunday and then only one more training session with them this Sunday coming, good fun. Into things properly with their rookie sessions for new players from October.

What position? What shirt number? Whom do they play?

:girlfight :girlfight :girlfight

Position - Don't know yet, first session played at corner and safety in a passing skeleton, wasn't in on full contact yet as they don't have time to teach me safe tackling technique mid-season.

Shirt number - Not got one yet.

Whom do they play - Play in BAFL Division 1.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Sounds good guys.

My pc crashed a few days ago after downloading Windows XP SP 3. So I had to have the whole thing formatted and windows reloaded.Just getting everything back running,bookmarks etc.

Have been posting on the main 24 x 7 forum before the pc went down.
    Looks like I will be in and out of hospital,not staying in.Due to lack of beds.
    Man I love this 3rd world country we now live in.

Looking forward to seeing what we have in purple & black,its been a rough start with injuries in training camp.Can we have a QB to step up to the plate,and not bring down a promising drive with a mistake?

I think special teams is going to be our strongest point.Followed by defense,
    the running game hopefully helping the passing game.And the passing game,
    ceratinly has an uphill climb,what with the O'line,WR's and QB all trying to find their feet and settledown.

I think we have a good coaching staff,they just need to ride this baby and mould the team to their way of thinking overtime.

Have fun.

Go Ravens
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Move and everything sorted. Now posting to you all via my shiny new laptop!

I've never been a big poster anyway. On any forum. I should try to post here more though and probably will during the season.

Well said G. - it would be nice to have your input a bit more during the season. Whilst I'm not saying post for posting sake, I feel it is important to maintain a certain level so we (UKR's) are active.

I do have an opinion aswell. I'm just sometimes a bit lazy. But I will definately put a bit more input in. Get myself more involved lol.