Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Re: OT - PF24X7 FF League anyone?

Pay league? If so I'm in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Pay league? If so I'm in.
    Sorry, it's a freebie just for fun.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Why Not

Blog Entries

Update, we've got 10 of 12 needed to draft tomorrow, but we need to get to 12 by midnight...

Link is here if you're interested: http://freemeeting.0.football.sports...te/4714/317193

league name is PF24X7 FFL 2008
    password is BazookaJoe
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

I'm game.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    Im in as long as I get the first pick so I can take Kyle Boller.....Championship
    That made me burst out loud at work!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I'm in and already have a team. However, I just noticed that the draft is set for Tuesday at 10:00am. I'll be at work, so I guess my team (the Anteaters) will be on autopick. Sorry everyone!

Blog Entries

Actually, I apologize...I didn't know too much about CBS free FFL (my work one apparently is a paid league, but my boss covered the expenses for it), basically I set 10am on Tuesday as a "I'll change it later" draft thing. But CBS locks it in, so the only way to move it is to cancel the league and re-form it...too much work for everyone, so my bad.

On the upside, if you are doing auto pick, CBS does a pretty nice job for rankings. You rank each position, then also set what ROUNDS you want to grab each position in. So if you wanted to grab say 2 WR early, you can just set it to draft those in Round 1 over a RB. I'm not sure if you can do the other way (Just have one big list of players), but that's the first time I've seen rankings like that.

this my first effort so I let it autopick. got Philip Rivers (yay!) and Ben Rottenberger of the Steelers (Boo!)
    shall we continue to use this thread to compare notes and talk trash, or start a new thread in the fantasy forum?

ps; the ISD on my avatar stands for Indomitable Scovy-Ducks, from the guard duck in the Pearls Before Swine comic strip.
    Last edited by sailorsam; 09-02-2008 at 08:42 PM.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I'd like to remind everyone that we have a Fantasy Football Lounge. Smack talk and trade away on that board...maybe even pick up a tip or two.

By the way, I'll throw this out there........

The final four in your fantasy league are invited to our Christmas Party scheduled for December 4 at The Waterfront Hotel in Fells Point...probably 7:00 - 10:00 and then spill it out onto Thames Street :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    I'd like to remind everyone that we have a Fantasy Football Lounge. Smack talk and trade away on that board...maybe even pick up a tip or two.

By the way, I'll throw this out there........

The final four in your fantasy league are invited to our Christmas Party scheduled for December 4 at The Waterfront Hotel in Fells Point...probably 7:00 - 10:00 and then spill it out onto Thames Street :happyanim
    I went ahead and started one. Maybe one of youse admin types can move this thread over to that forum.
    by the way, somebody has posted a spam electronics ad there.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)