Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Kyle Boller is our Future!

I can't believe I'm saying this --- but it's true!

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Kyle Boller is our Future!

The lad had a good game, and led us to a play-off berth (at least according to the standards set forth by Hater-Nation).

Of course Boller usually looks good at home, and while I hope we don't see him again this year, his deep ball has improved a lot.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

T.

Answer me this.

Do you think Kyle Boller can lead this team to a playoff victory if need be?

Seriously.

PP

Boller did okay today, but let's get serious here.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

If ANY quarterback in anyseason had Kyle Boller's numbers for all 16 games, It's a safe bet he'd be starting in Hawaii in the Pro Bowl.

Now hate that!
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Quote Originally Posted by Art-Florida View Post
    If ANY quarterback in anyseason had Kyle Boller's numbers for all 16 games, It's a safe bet he'd be starting in Hawaii in the Pro Bowl.

Now hate that!
    Kinda like Ryan Fitzpatrick last season?

PP

Art, why exactly are you surprised that certain... people... aren't happy that we won?

I've been telling y'all for years that these... people... would rather have the Ravens lose than have Boller do well.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Too funny.

Once again, any critiquing of Kyle Boller meets hostility.

Yet you "people" had no problem ripping apart McNair 2 months ago.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

PP

Gee lets see . . .

McNair is 0-4 to start the game with what should have been an INT. But of course he gets a mulligan because he's steve mcnair.

Boller comes in cold, probably not many snaps in practice, and has a solid game.

2 TD, and an INT.

Lost a fumble, which wasn't so good. But like McNair hasn't lost a fumble this year?

Its incredible how people love to hate this guy.

Those throws to Demetrius and Clayton are throws that McNair can't make at this point. Boller is erratic, but shows flashes of brilliance when he gets the chance. He is probably top 5 backup coming off the bench. Look at the Panthers and the falloff from Delhomme to Weinke. Shit, look at Delhomme recently.

I honestly think Boller will be the starter in a year or two, but until then, its air mcnair.

but lets not pretend like McNair is the worldbeater with us that he was in tenessee. He isn't.

Kyle is a nice kid, is fearless, and has talent. I don't NEED any more reasons to like him. Period.

Evidently there are others who agree, but even if I were the only one, I still like him.

It infuriates me that certain...people, refuse to give him any kind words, no matter what he does.
    Last edited by Art-Florida; 12-17-2006 at 08:46 PM.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Dave, I've missed ya. You should hang out over here instead of the Crayon forum.

I actually checked in over there today to see how the Haters were arguing about how bad Boller is.

Reading their arguments is kind of like watching monkeys with a paint-by-numbers set. Sure it's colorful and often entertaining, but rarely does it make any sense.
    ProFootballMock

Boller scared the hell out of me today. I wouldn't say he had a "good game". The int, fumble, and tripping over his own 2 feet are things that brought back bad memories of the last 3 years. With McNair, I always have confidence our offense can march downfield anytime and score. With Boller, I just worry he doesn't fall down.

Good throws on the TD pass to Williams and the long pass to Clayton, but overall he's just too inconsistent for me. You take the bad with the good with Boller. I just hope McNair is ok for next week, because I don't think Kyle can lead us to a win in Pittsburgh.