Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Rams (preseason)

I don't think I've seen this defense look this clueless in a long time.

This is the second game in a row they just can't get off the field against so so offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't think I've seen this defense look this clueless in a long time.

This is the second game in a row they just can't get off the field against so so offenses.
    I know.. I try not to read too much into the preseason games, but from what I've seen, the defense has got me more worried than the offense.

It's men against the boys out there....time to watch the Olympics. Carson and co. will eat up this group!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

No surprise, they are passing at our pathetic corners out there right now ( Ivy and Walker aka G-string) Any middle school coach could call a game against the type of defense. I keep hoping to see them turn the corner, but I think I will be waiting quite awhile for that this season. It is going to be a long one - time to order a couple more cases of beer to help this season go down easier.

Geez, I was about to press send when G-string fell down after getting juked off the line of scrimmage. Come on Harbaugh, set a precedent, cut him right now and send him off the field.

Worst secondary in the league? This is pretty bad.

Rams are just doing the ol 'Pitch and Catch' at ease here...4 possessions in one half?

Good lord, just cut Walker and Prude already...at least Ivy can play the slot.

McAlister/Rolle/Washington/Martin/Ivy and that should be it.

I mean is Pttman even on the team? This guy stinks when he is in there...and he isn't going to get any better when every year he is missing the entire camp with sore feet and hamstrings.

G-string needs to realize that coverage is not throwing yourself on top of the receiver like a blanket. My gosh no technique there, CUT HIM NOW!!!! He didn't even bother looking for the ball to make a play - he did the same thing last week.,

If they know what they are doing they will NOT keep him on the roster, the fans will be irrate if they keep him after all that he failed to do in pre-season

Walker, Prude and Ivy are out there... lets keep things in perspective. I hope none of them see the field in the regular season. I think we have 4 better corners then them... all hurt of course, althoguh I think I heard Samari played some...

I hope they more than don't see them in the regular season, I do not want to see G-string or Prude on the 53 man roster at all. Make a point, just cut him at the half, send him to the airport

Well, I see Prude and Ivy staying on ST. Walker, however, has no business being on an NFL team.

I mean our offense can't even get much work because they are sitting while the opposing offense takes 7-8 minutes off the clock at a time.

I see Ivy staying, if Martin can start on the 53 man roster rather than on the PUP list Prude is a goner.
    That may have been one of the worst halves of FB I have seen. It ranks right up there with the first half of last season's Colts game