Thread: Dallas Trip

1. Dallas Trip

Im all booked for the Dallas trip.....will be there Fri dec 19th morning thru sunday dec 21st afternoon.

We will be in Lower Level section 18 if anyone is buying tickets and wants to sit near other ravens fans.

We have a parking pass for the blue lot (closest to the stadium) to tailgate but we may just go in the Corral Tent outside gate 8, for $5. Then you pay for food and drink inside but they have tv's and cheerleaders!

Hope to see other Ravens Fans in Dallas!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Dallas Trip

How much did you get for airfair?

3. Re: Dallas Trip

We went thru American Airlines. They offer direct flights from BWI to DFW and also the most reasonable prices.

http://www.aavacations.com is what i used,but my company gives us a special rate when i use them, but anyone can book thru them. If you book air and hotel you get a much cheaper rate then just getting airfare.

Anyway we paid $543 a person for air, 2 nights hotel (4 star hotel) and rental mini van for 3 days. We are staying at the Intercontinental in Addison cuz another ravens group is staying there.

United has the "cheapest" airfare right now at $394 r/t even southwest is running about $457. but both are with stops. American airlines airfare by itself for a nonstop flight is $464 with tax

If you need anymore info let me know.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com