Just to get some traffic going in here as college is becoming my prefered form of the game.

First up Terps:

Opponent Result
William & Mary - Win - Should be an easy enough opener.
Middle Tennessee - Win - Eugene Gross will test our run D, but should a win here.
@West Virginia - Loss - I think this is a very winnable game, WVU are horrendously overrated going into this year IMO, but you still have to back them to beat an unproven Terps squad travelling to Morgantown.
Florida International - Win - The Golden Panthers have a couple of weapons in QB Josh Padrick, WR Chandler Williams and TE Samuel Smith, but this should still be a comfortable enough win.
@Georgia Tech - Loss - Going to Bobby Dodd is ridiculously tough as a season opener. With Reggie Ball at QB for GT a win isn't out of the question but a loss is still the likely outcome here.
@Virginia - Win - UVA lost a lot of talent to graduation and whilst they've got a lot more coming through as well I think the vast turnover of talent there and the massive demand for a win in Charlottesville will spur the team to win.
North Carolina State - Win - NC State have a good two pronged running attack lead by Andre Brown and the D will still be good, but I think Sam will get our passing game going more than theirs and lead us to a win here in a must win game.
Florida State - Loss - This is the most winable of the next three considering our recent history with FSU, beating them two years back and we shoulda beat them at the Doak last year. Big big game this that we can win but FSU are NT contenders this year and you have to bow to that potential in the prediction here.
@Clemson - Loss - Clemson are absolutely stacked with talent and whilst they've nose dived before I can't help but respect that talent, potentially an ACC champ here, Gaines Adams will give Jared Gaither a massive test in this one.
Miami (FL) - Loss - Miami as per usual have way more talent than us, winnable because Miami will usually go to sleep on someone late season but they will start be heavy favourites here, particularly if we've lost the previous two.
@Boston College - Win - If we've lost the last two Friedgen should have no trouble getting the guys up for this game, BC will still be a dangerous team particularly with their two headed running game but I think coming off of three straight losses and losing the bowl game momentum will see the team to a victory up in Chesnut Hill in this one.
Wake Forest - Win - Final game of the year, Wake will be tricky and their big running game matches up well against our D's weakness. We should win this but you can't sleep on Wake or they'll bite ya.

Predicted record - 7-5 - Bowl bound for the first time after two years off, probably sent out to the Emerald Bowl or the MPC Computers Bowl, but heck it's better than nothing.

Now for the Mids who I know less aobut but they're in MD never the less:

Opponent Result
East Carolina - Win - This is a tight one, ECU have some talent on offense and could challenge for the C-USA title, but I'm just not sure whether ECU's D will be able to hold up against the triple option.
Massachusetts - Win - Simple enough really.
@Stanford - Loss - Difficult road trip this one and Trent Edwards should have a very good passing attack at Stanford this year with Evan Moore and Mark Bradford, I think that'll be enough to see them win.
Tulsa - Loss - Tulsa are looking like a very good outfit again, not losing much from their C-USA title game team from last year.
@Connecticut - Win - UConn have a fair few number of questions to answer and could be in for a tough year this year.
@Air Force - Win - Shaun Carney will put up huge numbers this year me thinks but Air Force don't have enough I don't think.
Rutgers - Loss - Rutgers will be good again this year and I think they'll have enough to turn the Mids over.
Notre Dame - Loss - Be nice to see the Mids break the string but ND have way too much.
@Duke - Win - Duke have a very good cornerback in John Talley, but that's just about all I can say positive about them, this should be a comfortable win and in a customarily empty Wallace Wade Stadium.
@Eastern Michigan - Win - EMU won't be bad this year but this should be a win for the Mids.
Temple - Win - Temple's last year as Independents before joining the MAC next year and they'll be abysmal again.
Army - Win - Not entirely sure how this rivalry works and whether it levels the playing field but Army look to be woeful this year.

Predicted record - 8-4 - Good record and probably headed back to the Poinsettia Bowl again where I think they may end up getting a permanent invite, haha.