"Sounds from the Ravens" on WNST Thursday at 8am

Thought about buying an ad on Tony's site but it looks like there's probably a waiting list! lol - Good job on 24x7, TL!

Anyway, just wanted you all to know that we got some great sound from Owings Mills today. Each Thursday morning on WNST, we do "Sounds from the Ravens", an hour-long segment of sound bites from both the Ravens and their Sunday opponent.

Tomorrow - starting at 8am - we have sound from Steve McNair, Todd Heap, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, Bart Scott, Brian Billick and, from Cleveland, Romeo Crenell and Derek Anderson.

Lots of good stuff from the Ravens, talking about the Browns, the AFC North and the playoff race.

Just wanted you to know...hope you tune in...

DF

Re: "Sounds from the Ravens" on WNST Thursday at 8am

Looking forward to it as usual.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Sounds good.

P.S. Maybe you can tell Nestor that replaying Monday Night Live over and over during the week is getting a little old. Espeicially during drive time, for God's sake. Forces me to listen to Miss Miami. Ugh.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

It was a great show as usual. Love any news or talk about the Ravens. I am really not interested in the Orioles. It's been that way since 1997.

Drew, I love the segment. But, I have hearing problems and playing music in the background (even very softly) makes it harder for me to discern what is being said sometimes. Obviously if you really like the music you will keep it on and I will just have to turn the volume up higher and listen a little more closely. I just wanted to bring the matter to your attention for those of us with hearing impairments.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

This is a show that NST should re broadcast again several times between Thursday 1st air & the weekend, not the Monday night live show over & over or Nestor's Moons. This is good stuff & I didn't catch the whole segmant this morning.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Damnit, DF, I was supposed to be the new 6-8pm guy, why didn't I get a call today???

8. Re: "Sounds from the Ravens" on WNST Thursday at 8am

Drew-
    Still waiting for U to come on this forum, or RN2, and admit U were wrong about Steve B's handling of BB. I like U and your show, but you flipped on that issue last year. Turns out, Big Steve knew what he was doing.

Fess up?<wink>

Sam, had you been listening with both ears last January, you would have remembered what I said about the SB/BB "train wreck press conference".

I agreed that SB had the right to evaluate BB's performance and demand/mandate whatever changes SB thought would make BB a better employee, boss and head coach. I never once said SB didn't have the right to evaluate and offer insights, suggestions and demands to his employee (BB).

What I did disagree with, and still do, is how SB "made it public" at a press conference with the media. That was wrong back then and it's still wrong today. You don't chastise your people to the masses. BB has NEVER done it with his players. And SB shouldn't have done it back then.

How's that for 'fessing up? <wink>

10. Re: "Sounds from the Ravens" on WNST Thursday at 8am

I don't agree, but fair enough and thanks for the responce. I think SB made the tough call to do it pubicly because it was the best way to handle BB. Privately may not have had the same effect.

Either way, we all are digging the results.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    P.S. Maybe you can tell Nestor that replaying Monday Night Live over and over during the week is getting a little old. Espeicially during drive time, for God's sake. Forces me to listen to Miss Miami. Ugh.
    I'd rather hear that than Rob Pretty sad that I would rather listen to Anita than 1570 because of him.